Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Awesome pic, EVILFACE! I love the desert of the American Southwest! :rock

That pic/pose reminds me a little of mine from Death Valley:

1229439968_l.jpg

(BTW, Bonus geek points to anyone who can recognize that spot).

Is that from Conan? :p

STAR WARS!!!! The path R2 is traveling down when he is ambushed by jawas.

STAR WARS!!!! The path R2 is traveling down when he is ambushed by jawas.
Yep, that be the place. A geek cookie to you!

Went there for a book about SW Shooting Locations in the USA, which has been done for two years now but the publisher is STILL dragging their feet! :banghead

EF, that's awesome. I wanted to stop by there, but didn't have enough time. I visited the petrified forest with my family when I was eleven, but I only have vague memories. I did get a chance to check out the Meteor Crater again though, which is always cool.

Irish, do you have any more pics of that place? The last time I was in Death Valley, I was ten years old. I am definitely interested in your upcoming book!

justinatmeteorcratercomik6.jpg

Last edited:

Irish, do you have any more pics of that place? The last time I was in Death Valley, I was ten years old. I am definitely interested in your upcoming book!
Oh, I have TONS. All 7-8 SW locations there, plus many more cool locales (including Ubehebe Crater, which looks A LOT like the one you're posing with in your pic... though it was created from a volcanic eruption, not a meteor).

I'll dig up some more pics and share 'em on here. :rock

Party with some people from work last winter....We were drunk as SH!!T of course...

PhotosSara115.jpg

PhotosSara122.jpg

PhotosSara117.jpg

PhotosSara112.jpg

PhotosSara107.jpg

PhotosSara108.jpg

PhotosSara126.jpg

PhotosSara132.jpg

PhotosSara129.jpg

Back