Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

For some reason I pictured you looking much older.......and was pleasantly surprised at your attractiveness.....even if you do always flip us Kurgans a pile of ****. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Careful Bad Moon , Ill is gonna get you.:lol

For some reason I pictured you looking much older.......and was pleasantly surprised at your attractiveness.....even if you do always flip us Kurgans a pile of ****. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Why thank you for the compliment. :eek:

Thanks. It makes me feel like a real man to offset the toys in my office with facial hair. :rock :rock :rock :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I grow mine back every few months or so.I really hate having to shave, but had to share that comment with my wife she....... :lol

BT-beards-gallery-211.jpg

DSC05004.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I grow mine back every few months or so.I really hate having to shave, but had to share that comment with my wife she....... :lol

BT-beards-gallery-211.jpg

DSC05004.jpg

Awesome looking home! Great beard and cute child! You are blessed all around!

Thanks BM.....

You know I always appriciate what I have and feel very blessed for it.

But that cute kid is not of my making.He is my very very smart three year old nephew.I'm just Uncle Mike at this time.

Now because of him my wife and I are planning for a child of our own soon.

:D

I look even uglier than normal in this pic since I'm standing in the middle of some hot female friends of mine, but oh well:

l_89e3d6017d44b52d732ed4fc97074190.jpg

Some of you should recognize the gal on the far left. Her name's Hannah and she's one of the coolest chicks around.

This one... I have no idea:
l_51747d0bf12dd734ee327c4fdf3834ef.jpg

Obliterate the Sandbox and its followers !!!!

Picture159.jpg

Yes it is! Its a Pituvision Special!!!! SexEd with Shai!!!! Only $19.99!!!!! and if you act now youll get Shai pushing into Jen FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P!tu - wtf???!?!?!? :lol:lol:lol

Yes it is! Its a Pituvision Special!!!! SexEd with Shai!!!! Only $19.99!!!!! and if you act now youll get Shai pushing into Jen FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll buy that for a dollar!!!!
buyfordollar.jpg

Back