Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-1.jpg

That looks really awesome! I don't know how you went with the needle around your... wait, what do you call that part at your elbow? Where you get blood tests.

Jeez. Haha, anyway... I don't know how you could sit through that, I'd be fine with a tattoo anywhere but there.

That looks really awesome! I don't know how you went with the needle around your... wait, what do you call that part at your elbow? Where you get blood tests.

Jeez. Haha, anyway... I don't know how you could sit through that, I'd be fine with a tattoo anywhere but there.

I know exactly what part you mean and yeah it did hurt like hell!!! :google

Cheers dude! Both nape and the elbow.. Actually pretty much the whole ^^^^ing arm was painful. The chest didn't hurt that bad though.

Dang!!! You know you'll never be able to sleep in a hotel in Japan ever again right?
Tattoo's ain't my thing but that's impressive. Congrats.

Wow that really is some art there. Cant wait to see it with color.

Thx :)

Dang!!! You know you'll never be able to sleep in a hotel in Japan ever again right?
Tattoo's ain't my thing but that's impressive. Congrats.

When I Googled Yakuza I found a photo of a sign from a swimmingpool where they don't allow people in with tattoos like that. What about hotels? It's not like people go around naked. lol it's kinda ^^^^ed up, reminds me of the early days in America.

Back