Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture1156.jpg

Me trying to look sexy :lol and this is the last pic im gonna post of me for a long time, cause I hate taking pics of myself :lol

Last edited:
Cool Lonnie...that is just a stones throw from beautiful Evansville, Indiana where I grew up!
I've been to Evansville! Saw the 4th of July Air Show above the river a couple of years ago. :rock
For a long time, I was wanting to move to Bloomington, IN but that plan's now been derailed.

:monkey2

Looking good James! Nice to put a face to a name! :rock :rock
Hi James! :wave

that was a good one,gotta love the snow,this was taken outside my appartment.
I *love* snow and very cold weather. I often wonder what the hell I'm doing in Southern California...
sad.gif

Okay, so here I am by request:

theHunk.jpg

5.gif

I've been to Evansville! Saw the 4th of July Air Show above the river a couple of years ago. :rock
For a long time, I was wanting to move to Bloomington, IN but that plan's now been derailed.

I *love* snow and very cold weather. I often wonder what the hell I'm doing in Southern California...
sad.gif

theHunk.jpg

5.gif

Hi Samantha :wave You look nice in that pic, but who's the headless:lol guy your with?

sad.gif

theHunk.jpg

5.gif

You know you love So Cal Sam, just admit it..

Back