Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fairly new here...so here we go....couple pics at work and 1 at my old apartment.

mark.jpg

pic3.jpg

288072654_l.jpg
Holy hell. :monkey5

Very nice.

Wow cool, Are you Levar Burton's body guard? That is Levar Burton right?

WTF does 'Reading Rainbow' need a BG for.

Wow cool, Are you Levar Burton's body guard? That is Levar Burton right?

WTF does 'Reading Rainbow' need a BG for.

:rotfl for the night I was appointed his bodyguard...believe it or not there was some wacky stalkers bugging out that night...but I quickly took care of that :cool: Mr. Burton is such a cool cat and he partied the night away..."take a look its in a book its reading rainbow" :rotfl I just had to throw that 1 in there. And thanks for the warm welcome JC & dwing

:rotfl for the night I was appointed his bodyguard...believe it or not there was some wacky stalkers bugging out that night...but I quickly took care of that :cool: Mr. Burton is such a cool cat and he partied the night away..."take a look its in a book its reading rainbow" :rotfl I just had to throw that 1 in there. And thanks for the warm welcome JC & dwing

Daaamnn homie, you look like you can beat the ^^^^ out of Kimbo Slice man :lol Welcome to the Freakshow....

Daaamnn homie, you look like you can beat the ^^^^ out of Kimbo Slice man :lol Welcome to the Freakshow....

What up big man...you're also a diesel mofo :D....I know you have no problems anywhere ya go...cause I feel sorry for the guy who pisses you off :D btw awesome predator you've got... congrats Bro :chew

Dude I hope they pay you very well, since about 4 rappers could hide behind you when the bullets start flyin'!
I'd love to see the look on people's faces when you walk into a store and ask where the action figures are.

Back