Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Devil666 Strikes again!!!!!!

I was going through the memory card on my camera and found some pics I thought I'd share with you guys. :)

I was wasted in this shot and my girl is rockin' the Vampire look. :D

DSC00983.jpg

They had Ecto-1 and Stay Puft Marshmallow Man at Knott's last Halloween, I look like a goof in these. :eek:

DSC01628.jpg

DSC01629.jpg

I really like these two pics of my woman, she doesn't take many pictures and I thought she looked very pretty in these. :love

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

You're wife is very pretty. She looks so different with her hair straightened...great look both ways. :)

I love the pic with the Marshmallow Man! :rock :rock :rock

Yeah! Ditto with Jen....Ur wife is very pretty Ill...and that car is awesome! I always an Ecto-1!! But then again..who didn't!

Sidenote:
Here's a pic of Pitu and I during 4th of july! We getting ready to blow some shat up son! :fireworks :fireworks

pitu_crys_4th_fireworks.jpg

I was going through the memory card on my camera and found some pics I thought I'd share with you guys. :)

I was wasted in this shot and my girl is rockin' the Vampire look. :D

DSC00983.jpg

They had Ecto-1 and Stay Puft Marshmallow Man at Knott's last Halloween, I look like a goof in these. :eek:

DSC01628.jpg

Wonder if they will have Stay Puff this year, if they do, I'm going to have to go to Knotts.

You're wife is very pretty. She looks so different with her hair straightened...great look both ways. :)

I love the pic with the Marshmallow Man! :rock :rock :rock
!mucho bueno!
Yeah! Ditto with Jen....Ur wife is very pretty Ill...
Aww shucks, thanks guys! I'm pretty lucky for being such an ugly bastard! :D

Sidenote:
Here's a pic of Pitu and I during 4th of july! We getting ready to blow some shat up son!

pitu_crys_4th_fireworks.jpg
That's a cool pic of you guys.

I'd be surprised if Pitu didn't burn all his hair off, with all that Soul Glo in his Jeri Curls! :lol

Back