Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will remind people, but mostly Shai, that this thread needs to keep on track. No inappropriate comments, and no inappropriate pictures.

i agree... it is totally inappropriate to have so much empty space left in those Deltof cabinets.

This was taken after I got into a little accident:
n81403599_31076869_4143.jpg

Hahaha. "She" is a female but doesn't mind being mistaken for a guy. For years I suffered from gender identity disorder which is why I appear androgynous at times. Here's a more "female" and "psycho" picture of me:
Air-Man4.png

And me with my boyfriend last Valentine's Day, who is indeed a "he" despite his long metal hair (I'd like to see a "she" grow a soul patch):
ClarkandI7.jpg

2 nice pics, Cloud...:rock

Great Style.

Hahaha. "She" is a female but doesn't mind being mistaken for a guy. For years I suffered from gender identity disorder which is why I appear androgynous at times. Here's a more "female" and "psycho" picture of me:
Air-Man4.png

And me with my boyfriend last Valentine's Day, who is indeed a "he" despite his long metal hair (I'd like to see a "she" grow a soul patch):
ClarkandI7.jpg

Great looking women, i must say.:D

Air-Man4.png

ClarkandI7.jpg

AWESOME!!!! you got Cloud Tattooed!!!!! WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

:D Thanks guys. And thank ya p!tu, I love mah tatt.

Heh, Valfar do you still think I'm a dude? Do I need to post my legal ID (with a few things fuzzed out) to show "Cloud" is "female"? 'Cause I look so awful on it. I admit with my short hair I do look a little boyish but sometimes I let it grow out a bit:
Crowshirt12.jpg

MoiwithCanadianTank.jpg

Here it is really short:
FloridaVacation015.jpg

I do believe you are a female, i think short hair suits you well..and i am not even a fan of short hair on women but, you pull it off well.

From Canada are we?..i just noticed the flag near the tank in the pic.

And uhh...girl or boy?..below lol.

4qh0jo.jpg

do9yr4.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm actually from Oregon, USA. I was visiting my best friend in Toronto for Fan Expo. We were at some kind of fair though where the Canadian army had some tanks and helicoptors.

It was funny, I walked up to a Canadian solder (from behind) and tapped him on the shoulder to ask him a question. When he turned around, he jumped, startled. I guess my blue hair scared him. :D

Thank you! I'm actually from Oregon, USA. I was visiting my best friend in Toronto for Fan Expo. We were at some kind of fair though where the Canadian army had some tanks and helicoptors.

It was funny, I walked up to a Canadian solder (from behind) and tapped him on the shoulder to ask him a question. When he turned around, he jumped, startled. I guess my blue hair scared him. :D

How did you like FAnExpo?..was this last year?, kind of sucked didn't it?.

:D Thanks guys. And thank ya p!tu, I love mah tatt.

Heh, Valfar do you still think I'm a dude? Do I need to post my legal ID (with a few things fuzzed out) to show "Cloud" is "female"? 'Cause I look so awful on it. I admit with my short hair I do look a little boyish but sometimes I let it grow out a bit:
Crowshirt12.jpg

MoiwithCanadianTank.jpg

Here it is really short:
FloridaVacation015.jpg

You got a cool look. Reminds me of the style me and my friends had when I was 14..

Back