Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Devil and FelMar, i think getting the cats lair from Thundercats was another great memory as well..sure i have pics that some where as well. Good times they were.

we got kinda close-
okkay.jpg

I am so glad that I passed out on the air mattress before THIS happened to me .... :google:google:google:google:google:google

All hail vodka/Red Bull x 20!!!

Thanks Devil and FelMar, i think getting the cats lair from Thundercats was another great memory as well..sure i have pics that some where as well. Good times they were.

Such cool toys man.
Did you ever have the giant technodrome they made from ninja turtles.
That would have been my childhood grail:lol

I am so glad that I passed out on the air mattress before THIS happened to me .... :google:google:google:

All hail vodka/Red Bull x 20!!!

Oh we got pictures of you too. ;) :lol :lol :lol Passed out or not...you were in the room and therefore fair game. :D

:lol :lol :lol It really wasn't that bad.....just him and the Predator mask. That baby was making the rounds. :lol

I can honestly say that after seeing where that mask spent some of it's time, if I owned it, it would never get near my face again.:D

Have it changed into pennies and roll around nekkid in it. :D

I don't know why this image popped into my head when I read this post... :lol

308_tooth_fairy.jpg

What happens at comic con stays at comic con ?

:lol

Bannister-

we got kinda close-

:naughty
Sexy kurgan meets predator-

This is why not going to SDCC makes me sad. Really couldn't care less about the con itself. Great pics. :rock

Such cool toys man.
Did you ever have the giant technodrome they made from ninja turtles.
That would have been my childhood grail:lol

I had just about all the core characters from TMNT, then the line started getting stupid with all the various versions of the turtles, almost as bad as the various versions of Spiderman and Batman throughout the last few years.

Such a innocent, sweet child. What happened to you? :confused: ;)

:monkey2 I know..lol.

Back