Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wetasupe.jpg

:wave

It's alright, I mean, I'm not a huge fan of the music we play, but it doesn't bother me.

Only thing I don't like is dealing with drunk twatbags.

I believe Pet Shop Boys did that song..i think..anyway i remember that song from this ultra cheese eighties movie called RAD i used to watch over and over as a kid.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KyW9864AXVk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KyW9864AXVk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG! Just when I think this thread could not get any cooler, we now have entered "RAD" territory. I had such a crush on Lorri back then too! lol I always imagined in head that the douch from RAD and the douch from Karate kid were brothers hahahahaha

OMG! Just when I think this thread could not get any cooler, we now have entered "RAD" territory. I had such a crush on Lorri back then too! lol I always imagined in head that the douch from RAD and the douch from Karate kid were brothers hahahahaha

Haha! yea..i got to find this movie on dvd, it was not bad actually come to think of it..@ 1:46 in the vid, Tomax and Xamot LOL!.

Well, when we play that place (a small snooker/pool place that has club-ish nights at the weekends) we usually just play chart stuff, with commercial dance and bonkers/big tunes ignition/etc. thrown into the mix.

It's all pretty crap TBH, but it's what they like.

I do like playing there though, pretty easy to do, and get to use the fogger - which can be a rare occurance since people hear 'smoke machine' and think 'OH NO IT'LL SET OFF THE FIRE ALARMS!!!!'

Wow....its been awhile since I've been in this thread. Its still golden. Although when I clicked in there were requests for certain FREAKS and after all of those pages....some still not answered. :D

Wow....its been awhile since I've been in this thread. Its still golden. Although when I clicked in there were requests for certain FREAKS and after all of those pages....some still not answered. :D

Like who?

I request to see:
-The Mike ( actually NO ...cuz I don't wanna imagine you like some body else other then RDJr.)
-wHySoSeRiOuS203
-Darth Waller

oh...and The Ween..but I know she won't post it!! I think we're not worthy to see her presence...like God in Dogma!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

8-Bit Bamboota:
picture.php

Last edited:
Back