Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

LOVE you Jason Collection, your custom on the other thread also look great....you must be a HUGE Jason fan:D

Spaz,

That is a seriously nice collection.

Are they your own sculpts/pulls or did you purchase elsewhere.

Whoever's they are. That's some really, really good work.

Hello there, I'm new, I'll post pics of me...

Luca.jpg

This is the most recent one...

Luca1.jpg

See Ya!!!

SolidLiquidFox said:
Wow. Is that Marvel Comics' Mephisto?

Yeah thats Mephisto,and on the other arm thats Angel(archangel) from the Age Of Apocalypse story line....

SLF beat me to it..............great Mephisto..............need more of him in the books and somethin from SS...................

Mithrandier said:
SLF beat me to it..............great Mephisto..............need more of him in the books and somethin from SS...................

Thanks man...he is one of my favorite comic characters(if only from design,because you are right ther is not enough of him comic)....I would KILL for some kind of vs dio from SS...or a 1:1 bust..

Okay, so I just got new headshots, and I thought I'd share one since the first pic I posted here had horns and freaky sith eyes.

Here's me looking normal...

theaterretouched7zb.jpg

I found the best pics I could, so here is the freakshow! Enjoy!

59242903O581471651.jpg

59242624RL631086348.jpg

64645587RL791127975.jpg

I know I'm weird lookin.... lol!

And Mikey... it sure is funny seeing you as you normally are. When I first got here I was so used to the horns and such...

I really don't have any "normal" pics... I guess the bottom one is as close as it gets.

Great picture Martin - I hope your faces don't freeze that way...

:ogat :ogat I really would love to comply with your requests for pictures, however, I live in a subterranean grotto and my eyeballs glow in the dark...
not to mention that the last poor soul who poked his head down here to try and catch a glimpse of me, got chewed rude and spat out as infintesimal, indigestible globules! (Best not to tempt fate!)

Back