Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

mfoga said:
My Mugshot.
mark01.jpg

You're lit very much like a Sideshow product. What's your exclusive?

:D

Wor-Gar said:
You're lit very much like a Sideshow product. What's your exclusive?

I never knew they took the products to jail to photograph them.:lol

I'll see if I can get a pic taken in the next day or two. Now I'm curious to see how you'll all react to it. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing LOL. Problem is, I'm like a Sideshow figure--pics never do me justice, and you have to see me in person to recognize that I'm not as awkward as the pics would make you think. :cool:

The funny thing is that our real faces will quickly fade from memory, and we will continue to think of each other as looking like our avatars.

Well, if Faramir is 23, half hispanic, and looks nothing like the films, I'd say we're just about identical in every way! We're exactly the same except different.

tomandshell said:
The funny thing is that our real faces will quickly fade from memory, and we will continue to think of each other as looking like our avatars.
Yes, we are weak-minded fools! :monkey5

I think most people recognize me for my writing anyway. I've used the same font, size, and color almost the entire time I've been here. That's always how I find my past posts.

I hope I can get some nice pictures. Heaven forbid Dusty or Nessa should label me as the ugly one. Man, I wish I was more photogenic.
:rolleyes:

So you all think of me as a ruin and pile of rock?

Last edited:

I have always been hesitant to post my picture, but it seems like everybody is doing it this week and so far nobody has been run off the board. The interesting thing about a message board is that we are all judged by what we say, not how we look.

We know each other so well by now that it is just kind of an interesting diversion to put a name to a face. Some folks around here could be runway models, and the rest of us look like normal human beings. But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is what you have to say, and how often you can use the smilies available to you.

Here is a picture of my daughter and me. It was at a "Killer Croquet" Alice in Wonderland theme party.
IMG_0411.jpg

Now the real question is whether pjam really is Lorenzo Lamas, as I suspect...
Aubrey.jpg

Back