Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awful. Just awful.

201795aac2aabba947f877fae30d5151.jpg

Joker Juice :yess:

Awesome, Paris is great. You should come down to London :wave

Some day. :)

Anybody Watch Gordon Ramsays Hotel Hell??

hotelhell13Gordonramsey.jpg

Maglor looks exactly like this guy that was on the show :panic

764d3887e7d7b1387432bc2085474fc2.jpg

92aab75cc5a0267da79d68a6a36f248e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

wait for it........................

:lol

gordonramsay_thekeatinghotel.jpg

006-HH_101-HotelRev_594_509.jpg

Brian-and-Eddie-HH082712-e1346336937882.png

hotel-hell-ratings-aug-27.jpg

home-d-bag-eddie-hh.png

Sorry Mag no offense buddy . Is that you?

:lol @ Mr E- Good observation, I guess. I couldn't imagine who people say I look like. Most recently I've heard Ben Roethlisberger. Now I'm a die-hard Steelers fan (as some may know), but I wouldn't want a celebrity of his past status dating one of my 3 daughters.

God, family, country, Steelers, Penguins, Pirates- that's how it goes around my area.

:lol @ Mr E- Good observation, I guess. I couldn't imagine who people say I look like. Most recently I've heard Ben Roethlisberger. Now I'm a die-hard Steelers fan (as some may know), but I wouldn't want a celebrity of his past status dating one of my 3 daughters.

God, family, country, Steelers, Penguins, Pirates- that's how it goes around my area.

:lol:lol:lol

I always thought Mags looked a little like Diedrich Bader.

I actually had to look that up to see who it was, but now that I know (he's been in a lot of movies, he's just not a Hollywood lead actor) I agree, except for the mouth. Bader has an almost disproportionately big mouth. Mag has a mouth that fits more with his facial features.

:lol @ stalking Toria

Hope you do not get drunk and get lost in the back streets of Paris Mag, especially at midnight. And, even if you do, make sure you do not sit in that old Peugeot no matter how much they want you to join them :wink1:

Back