Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's my Dad's 49th birthday. Thought I'd share a pic of him and I. :)

tumblr_mas977jrU61r6it1fo1_500.jpg

mayanshoot.jpg

that's me in the front, during a photoshoot with three guys from MaYaN, a Dutch metalband featuring members of Epica, After Forever and some others.

mayanshoot.jpg

that's me in the front, during a photoshoot with three guys from MaYaN, a Dutch metalband featuring members of Epica, After Forever and some others.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Looks like Mark Jansen on the right! I love Epica, After Forever (and all Dutch symphonic metal). Now I'm off to check out MaYaN! :rock2

[Edit] LOVE IT!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaNujngzj1A[/ame]

Last edited:
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Looks like Mark Jansen on the right! I love Epica, After Forever (and all Dutch symphonic metal). Now I'm off to check out MaYaN! :rock2

yeah, that's Mark allright. The pic was taken in his back yard, to be precise. MaYaN is his sideproject, with a few other members of Epica, one who used to be in After Forever (the guy on the chair), and others from various bands. It sounds a bit like Epica, but harder, and more empasis on the male vocals (but still with some females in there).

I also did some photoshoots with a few members of Epica, and with only Simone. They're great people.

Back