Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually never seen No Country for Old Men. :chase

Me niether actually.

tumblr_m3xjr1DKCy1r0px9h.gif

Lol.
You're not the first person to say that to me.
I didn't always look like Ricky.
This is me on the right:

weebar.jpg

Idk why but this photo seems to have an iconic old school america feel to it. Like it should be on a poster from middle america. That or I just need to go to bed.

That's me in my sig VVVVVVV. Texting with Bank Robber Joker. Pretty Iconic as well. If I do say so myself.

Idk why but this photo seems to have an iconic old school america feel to it. Like it should be on a poster from middle america. That or I just need to go to bed.

It was scanned from an old photograph(Well, not *too* old. Taken in the 80's). Maybe it's the way we are dressed in the picture, along with the old Fiat. And that particular sunshine you only seem to get in old photographs, never in real life, no matter how sunny it gets.
The house it was taken in front of is in Scotland, not the USA.
Here is a Maps link to the street. Note that the white lattice we had on our house back in the day seems to still be there...

That's me in my sig VVVVVVV. Texting with Bank Robber Joker. Pretty Iconic as well. If I dont say so myself.

Sweet.
A lookalike, or the actual Joker?

Idk why but this photo seems to have an iconic old school america feel to it. Like it should be on a poster from middle america.

Quite frankly, that could have been a pic of my and my brothers back in the late 70's/early 80's here in Barcelona too. Fiat included. :lol

And that particular sunshine you only seem to get in old photographs, never in real life, no matter how sunny it gets.

Sadly, nowadays you just have to apply a silly Instagram filter to get that effect. I hope it's just a fad, as I feel it takes away from real old pics.

Back