Lifesize Bust- T600 or T700?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolzbluez

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys, jus wanted some comments from you all, i'm palnning to preorder my T-600 lifesize bust early this week when i get to know that SS is coming out with the T-700 lifesize bust, so which one will you guys get? If you can only select one....thanx : >

Had the Iron Man lifesize bust, it's amazing, so wanted to collect the other lifesize bust series from every movie.

Well I just got the t800 combat, which you can clean to a nice chrome finish so I'd probably get the T600 as it's a unique design rather then t700 which looks the same as the t800 only with a rougher texture

If I had to choose only one, I'd go for the T-600, still haven't seen more pictures of the T-700, but what I know so far, T-600 bust looks more impressive and massive!

T-600

400012_press16-001.jpg

It's more than that LOL :naughty:lol:D

T-800: Timeless, Icons, Sideshow Clean, Sideshow Combat, HCG/Toynami clean, HCG/Toynami combat;
T-700: Sideshow;
T-600: Sideshow

T-800 HCG XFX with T2-3D plaque, HCG Combat w/silver teeth.

T-600 & T-700 :D

It's more than that LOL :naughty:lol:D

T-800: Timeless, Icons, Sideshow Clean, Sideshow Combat, HCG/Toynami clean, HCG/Toynami combat;
T-700: Sideshow;
T-600: Sideshow

T-800 HCG XFX with T2-3D plaque, HCG Combat w/silver teeth.

T-600 & T-700 :D

Right and wrong.

Right because it is more than that. I forgot to count the TX and should I include Arnie too? So a total of 5 or 6 if you want to include Arnie.

Wrong because we're not talking about different version from different company. We're talking about different variation from one company hence the original question of T-600 or T-700? Not SS or HCG :rolleyes::D:joy

Back