List your Marvels!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have:

Green Goblin PF
Iron Man exclusive
Hulk Grey PF
Hulk Green PF
Punisher PF
Hellboy PF
Thing Maquette
FF Diorama
Hellboy faux bronze statue
Abe Sapien 1/3 statue
Captain America Archive set
Hawkeye Archive set
Dr Doom Archive set (won that from SS)

Want:

Dr Doom PF (probably have more chance of playing poker with Satan and God at the same table first)
X-men Vs Sentinel No1 (see above)

On order:

Captain America PF
Iron Man LS
Spiderman 3 Venom Statue
Spiderman 3 RAH Spiderman red and blue costume
Spiderman 3 RAH Spiderman black costume
Spiderman 3 RAH Venom

Got my Spidey Exclusive yesterday, very nice actually and looking forward to getting Gobby to set him off...the camera is a nice little touch.

Also looking at a Punisher on the Bay...but not sure whether to go for the standard or the Bradstreet version (seller is offloading both). Also sorely tempted by a Wolvie/Sabretooth Vs. Dio. (exclusive at that) but not sure whether I'd like it too much.

If only I could get my hands on a pimp cup Doom....it's the only other excl I ealy want.

Al.

alphatyrant said:
Also looking at a Punisher on the Bay...but not sure whether to go for the standard or the Bradstreet version (seller is offloading both). Also sorely tempted by a Wolvie/Sabretooth Vs. Dio. (exclusive at that) but not sure whether I'd like it too much.
Get them both NOW, Punisher is a nice piece and Wolvie Vs. Sabretooth keeps going up in price!

Well, definitely going for the Vs. Unfortunately means that I may be straying down the dark Vs path to collecting them all (apart from the disappointing Spidey/Venom one).

Again space is a major factor.

alphatyrant said:
Well, definitely going for the Vs. Unfortunately means that I may be straying down the dark Vs path to collecting them all (apart from the disappointing Spidey/Venom one).

Again space is a major factor.
Dude, they're all awesome!

Screw space, rotate your displays like I do!!

customizerwannabe said:
From what I've heard he makes me look like a poor trailer trash dependent on social services. I'm not in his class.
:mwaha :mwaha :rotfl

You wanna 'ski-mask' it and raid his house!? We'll split the loot 50/50! :D

Well, there seems to be no chance in hell of getting a Doom EX...there seems to be a bias towards the US citizens of this board.

I'm about to lay down international negotiations any day now :emperor

alphatyrant said:
Well, there seems to be no chance in hell of getting a Doom EX...there seems to be a bias towards the US citizens of this board.

I'm about to lay down international negotiations any day now :emperor
Don't give up man, you're bound to find one!

I hope so, it means I can sell my current standard Doom PF to someone who is completely Doom-less.....everyone's a winner, I get pimped out and someone gets a fine....in fact, the finest statue from SS.

C'mon.....someone help an international addict out!?! :monkey2

Also just spotted an X-Men Vs Excl #1 on Ebay, but the seller is asking wayyy over the odds....even for this piece. Knowing my luck the lights would be screwed on it :D Maybe I should trade my Grey Hulk for another Grail......:confused:

customizerwannabe said:
Is that the buy it now for 2500.00?? They're nuts! They will lower the price though, so keep an eye on it.

I hope so, they have some strange automated declining of offers...I know my offers were too low, but definitely more than reasonable for this.

I can't see them selling it for $2500...craziness!

DOOM PF EXCLUSIVE

GREEN HULK VS SPIDEY EXCLUSIVE

GREEN HULK PF

WOLVERINE COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

IRON MAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

there's my wee lil bit o heaven. still debating over a Xmen vs #1 but i'm not happy over how SS handled that piece so i doubt i'll get it.

Back