Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts A man called Frank (punisher)

Another masked wolvie im working on, decided a wind swept battle damaged version, toying with the idea of doing a full statue, hence the pose.

DSCF3676.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Yet another masked wolvie

By far my favorite Wolverine head sculpt yet! Possible to make it tad smaller?

Cheers Tony, the actual head before adding the mask and hair was relatively small, i will have a look when hes all done as i intend to do a bust and or a full statue as well i think, he does look pretty dinky on the bigger bodys though but we shall see :)

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Dexter

that is what the new Dexter comic character should look like, not the way the look of the one they are going to use. Can't wait to see this when your done. Have been waiting for someone to do one like this.

cheers guys, not completely happy with the likeness yet, but not bad for my first go lol, in retrospect i should have picked someone with a more distinctive looking face but its all good paractice.

Looks cartoony but im sure your still learning.

Wow, nice sculpt! Only....you have your amazing style, which unfortunately isn't good for living persons. But I believe, that you improve it. Anyway - he looks amazing ;)

Looks cartoony but im sure your still learning.

Wow, nice sculpt! Only....you have your amazing style, which unfortunately isn't good for living persons. But I believe, that you improve it. Anyway - he looks amazing ;)

yeah still a long way to go on life sculpts but i will get there eventually, i am quite pleased so far with this though its better than i thought it would be
im gonna keep doing the comic stuff but always have a live sculpt on the go until i get good enough to do the ones im dying to do :)

Last edited:
Back