Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 sculpts MGSV Big Boss / MGS4 Old Snake/ 3A style Logan Colossus/Bisley B

OOOh sorry thought i had replied, i will be posting them out later this week and early next.
but i would not advise eating Miller heads as they may give you the runs lol

I meant waiting. Stupid phone keyboard. I thought this was sent out a couple of weeks ago. Sent payment on 10/4.

Re: Logan25 sculpts MGSV Big Boss / MGS4 Old Snake/ 3A style Logan Colossus/Bisley B

I meant waiting. Stupid phone keyboard. I thought this was sent out a couple of weeks ago. Sent payment on 10/4.

Yeah they were supposed to be, my bad, sorry. will drop you a PM to confirm they have gone

Re: Logan25 sculpts MGSV Big Boss / MGS4 Old Snake/ Bisley Bats/ Deadpool

Hey Logan, you still planning on doing Trevor from gta?

Hey Logan, you still planning on doing Trevor from gta?

Yeah, i did him but wasnt happy with it, i love Trevors character so maybe i was being overly critical. Will have another go at him once ive finished some of the other heads im working on

Miller Bats is looking so good dude.

Thank you :)

Arkham origins Batman
Only just started on him

Re: Logan25 sculpts MGSV Big Boss / MGS4 Old Snake/ Bisley Bats/ Arkham origins Batm

Interested to see where Arkham Bats goes and also think Bisley Bats is great so far too. Some reason I've never gotten around to bashing my other Bats' yet. Doing it well seems so much of a fiddle or expensive BUT will keep buying Bats' heads I like with the aim of bashing him one day! :rotfl :cuckoo:

Re: Logan25 sculpts MGSV Big Boss / MGS4 Old Snake/ Bisley Bats/ Arkham origins Batm

Where is Liquid ?

Mostly still in the clay tub

Nice! I'll buy if you cast!

Cheers, still a ways to go on him so we shall see

Interested to see where Arkham Bats goes and also think Bisley Bats is great so far too. Some reason I've never gotten around to bashing my other Bats' yet. Doing it well seems so much of a fiddle or expensive BUT will keep buying Bats' heads I like with the aim of bashing him one day! :rotfl :cuckoo:

Cheers, you know most the heads i do i think would make a cool figure but i am yet to do a single one :)

Bit more on the bats heads

Few more bits nd bobs

Bite Me Zombie deadpool WIP

Re: Logan25 sculpts MGSV Big Boss / MGS4 Old Snake/ Bisley Bats/ Bite Me Zombie dead

Started messing with this today whilst waiting for some stuff to settle and got a bit carried away :)

Back