Lone Ranger buying intention

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Lone Ranger figure/s do you want?

• Happy with just Tonto as I'm a Depp fan and/or I like the design

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Won't be buying Tonto unless they release The Lone Ranger

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Only interested in the masked man himself - bring him on!

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Not interested in either of them

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this technically belongs in the Disney thread, but I figured it'd get more exposure here.

With Hot Toys shipping their Tonto 1/6 figure this week, and still no indication if they'll be doing The Lone Ranger himself, what are your buying intentions (if any) ...?

TontoHD53_zpsb3355982.jpg

HOT_TOYS_HK_DISPLAY_LONE_RANGER_&_TONTO_01.jpg

Last edited:
The day I know Lone Ranger is a real figure and can be really bought with my real money, Tonto will be ordered.

Being a lifelong Lone Ranger fan I'm probably biased, but I reckon it's a refreshing change from Hot Toys' usual Marvel/DC/SF stuff.

Last edited:
I'm definitely buying Tonto though I really enjoyed Armie Hammer's LR over Depp's Tonto. Mostly buying b/c the figure looks great and I'm a huge Depp fan

I'm buying Tonto and if Lone Ranger is made than he is so bought too. But The movie in general is alright. It's a good popcorn flick and really enjoyed Depp's performance as Tonto. Hammer as Lone Ranger wasn't the best but not too bad. As a pair they would look great but if we just get Tonto I'm totally fine with it.

I liked the movie...

Didnt need to be so over the top though, how many train crashes does one movie need?

I canceled my HT Tonto since there is no companion piece. I already have NECA's 1/4 Lone Ranger and Tonto, and they are pretty good (Tonto is much better than LR).

Back