Looking for an artist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julio72

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, I apologize if it's not. I'm not quite sure where to ask this question. I am in need of an artist to do some work on a Sideshow Collectibles 1/4 statue. I had it painted years ago, but the artist who did the work on it left it off-center and over time it has started to lean to one side. I need someone to fix it. If anyone could recommend a good artist to me who can do this kind of work, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Hello. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, I apologize if it's not. I'm not quite sure where to ask this question. I am in need of an artist to do some work on a Sideshow Collectibles 1/4 statue. I had it painted years ago, but the artist who did the work on it left it off-center and over time it has started to lean to one side. I need someone to fix it. If anyone could recommend a good artist to me who can do this kind of work, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Your best bet is to find the thread for the affected statue on this forum and ask in that thread. The fix probably depends on which specific statue it is.

Your best bet is to find the thread for the affected statue on this forum and ask in that thread. The fix probably depends on which specific statue it is.
Oh, thank you so much. It is a Sideshow 1/4 Cammy statue. The artist removed the statue from the boots, which are glued to the base, in order to sculpt socks on it, and then put it back off-center. I have looked for "Sideshow Cammy" in the search bar, but no results come up. It's an older statue, that came out about ten years ago. I just need to find an artist who can do sculpting work so that he can remove the statue from the base and put it back again in its intended pose. The boots are also slightly bent to one side now, so I'd need to have that fixed as well. I can't do that myself. Is there a directory of artists anywhere where I may contact one? This is the statue in question. It's not a picture of mine, it's just one I found online so you know the one I'm talking about.

Attachments

• sidwshowcammy.jpg
    sidwshowcammy.jpg
    23.4 KB
Last edited:
Back