..::louis gara collection::..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeap Resin, 2 left, one for himself and another one for a friend of him :) but you know first of all need to find more T-850 :D...

Actually the best part is that this is the one at youtube, so many hits.. this is the real custom piece, the one at the video, its also so important for me..
This piece is a masterpiece, one of a kind statue... and whats interesting is we got it with only 100 dollars difference :D

Cinemaquette-T850-battledamaged-Rafael-01.jpg

damn man, that looks like the 1:1 from the SWS. Congrats!, but i dont even want to think what that price converts into US dollars :horror. Thats easily the best Terminator statue out there, even better than a 1:1 full size Endo.

:horror I need to see this face to face when Im again in Istanbul :) :horror

usta can't wait for your pics on this

Cinemaquette-T850-damaged-byRaphael-11.jpg

Cinemaquette-T850-damaged-byRaphael-15.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Quite simply one of the best statues, ever! If I had that sort of money I would want one. Do I dare customize mine? :horror Nevertheless, CONGRATULATIONS LOUIS! :fireworks:fireworks:clap:clap:clap:clap

thanks guys.. imho its 10 times better than planet hollywoods lifesize damaged Arnie. Terminator is damaged. it should be damaged. now im looking to my regular T850 it looks like Ken :D

even at the body Rafael used silicone instead of resin. it looks so real..

Last edited:
Back