Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie (Updated on page 67)

What an awesome collection bro! :clap Love your poses and setup. Streamlined to the max! :rock Your Scarecrow setup is definitely my fave!

Thanks! :hi5: From one "Mag" to another. :cool:

The Dark Knight Bank Manager by TTL

P1130454.jpg

P1130455.jpg

P1130451.jpg

P1130458.jpg

It's actually a really decent likeness:

P1130461.jpg

P1130460.jpg

This will soon function as a second Scarecrow, but I thought I would show it off as this character first. :)

Nice Mag, that's a real solid sculpt.

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

P1130466.jpg

P1130467.jpg

P1130471.jpg

P1130472.jpg

P1130473.jpg

P1130474.jpg

Last edited:

Very cool collection! The Scarecrow on the horse display :rock

My Bruce Wayne WIP.

P1130443.jpg

P1130444.jpg

P1130445.jpg

It's on a TTL body (which I really like)

I'm using the shirt from what we refered to in the Inception thread as the "Stark Suit 2". The patterns is pretty damn close to screen accurate. So with this tie:

CIMG2477.jpg

And some careful futzing with the above pose I think I'm gonna be very pleased with this Bruce Wayne on a budget. :)

So what suit is this? Also, what body are you going to use for BW? I hear the narrow shoulder TT is the way to go. :dunno

Nice Mag, that's a real solid sculpt.

Yeah, it's surprisingly good. Less than perfect paint aps though. Especially around the hair-line on his left.

Thats some nice freakin lighting!

Thanks King. :wave

Very cool collection! The Scarecrow on the horse display :rock

Thanks! Do you think the horse is too big?

So what suit is this? Also, what body are you going to use for BW? I hear the narrow shoulder TT is the way to go. :dunno

I have been calling the suit the "Bruce Wayne suit" since I learned about it in the Inception thread. The shirt is from what I've been calling the "Stark 2 suit" since then. They were both originally purchased for Arthur from Inception, but I ended up using a different suit for him. So I'm glad that I found a use for this stuff.

Those key words worked on eBay at the time, but I do't think you can find them under that anymore. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(

I am using a TTL 2.0 body. It's a nice (cheap) alternative to the Narrow Shouldered TT. And it seems to work well with a guy in a suit. :)

I don't think so--looks perfect to me!

I appreciate that. Someone commented that it looked too big a while back, and now I can't stop obsessing about it. :banghead

Masters of the Universe

ActionFigures018.jpg

ActionFigures032.jpg

aaaaand... that's the whole collection. :lol

i'm loving your shots buddy, especially those with all your figures on the wall. Lovely display, lovely futzed (I know you're a nitpicker when it comes to futz a figure :D) and lovely shots! Congrats :)

awesome Masters of the Universe collect . . . . uh. . . . . . . . .wait a second!!!!

only two figures ?

well still bigger than my he-man collection.

"to become the strongest..... man... in the universe!!!!" man, so many influences why am I the way I am today because of this beefcake :lol

"I haaaaaaaaaave dddddaaaaaaaaaa pOWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

he-man-o.gif

*shing* sword clank noise.

i'm loving your shots buddy, especially those with all your figures on the wall. Lovely display, lovely futzed (I know you're a nitpicker when it comes to futz a figure :D) and lovely shots! Congrats :)

Thanks! I love to pose and futz! :lecture

awesome Masters of the Universe collect . . . . uh. . . . . . . . .wait a second!!!!

only two figures ?

well still bigger than my he-man collection.

:lol :D

"to become the strongest..... man... in the universe!!!!" man, so many influences why am I the way I am today because of this beefcake :lol

"I haaaaaaaaaave dddddaaaaaaaaaa pOWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

he-man-o.gif

*shing* sword clank noise.

:rock :viking That explains a lot! :lol

Just received this little marvel of an umbrella:

P1130489.jpg

P1130506.jpg

P1130503.jpg

Will ultimately be using this for Greggo's Penguin, but in the meantime I think I'll use it for Dr. Henry Jones.

That is some Great Workmanship and Operational, Very Very Cool!, Congrats Mag

Great collection and display, congrats

Back