Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn near perfect Nurse Joker, and excellent pics as usual :duff

Thanks man. I think I'm gonna leave him as-is. A muscle body would look better at the joints, but I like the head/neck this way. I've gotten used to hiding the neck joint with the face mask, and this pose hides the joints pretty well.

Oh I thought you got another one :monkey3 Sorry about that. But cool pics as always. :)

No worries, and thanks. :D

I'm wondering if I shouldn't leave this thread for new arrivals only, and post "artsy" pics of old figures in my art thread only...

LOTR LEGO!

IMG_7486.jpg

IMG_7513.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7511.jpg

IMG_7479.jpg

IMG_7494.jpg

Very nice looking nurse Joker, Mags. Though if my memory serves me correctly the dress was not opened at the chest that much. I could be wrong though.

Cool update Mag. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks man, you've become as regular in these parts as Darth Stitch and Colossus. :lol

As always, superb shots :clap Love the Lego LOTR :)

Would really like to know the light settings that you use. If I am not wrong, you mostly use yellow lights Mag.

Thank you.

No yellow lights. Most of my pictures are either lit with the regular room lighting/lighting in my detolfs or I use bounce flash. A few are taken with natural window lighting.

Window light:

IMG_7119.jpg

Bounce flash:

IMG_7486.jpg

Bought a HT jacket for Indiana (sewed down the collar):

IMG_8797.jpg

Also, new LEGO display:

IMG_8788.jpg

Marty McFly

IMG_8326.jpg

IMG_8310.jpg

IMG_8309.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

IMG_8360.jpg

IMG_8366crop.jpg

IMG_8367.jpg

IMG_8356crop.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

Credits:

Outfit - Rainman
Headsculpt - Trevor
Paint - Cheungkinmen
Watch - dchung

As of tomorrow this figure will no longer be in my possession.

Back