Man Thing Comiquette - epic cancellations?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, but they should have added his legs. I dunno, I just don't like how they "cut off" into the swamp.

Not his pics

*tee-hee*.....I'm sawwy!
120.gif

Well his words have the ring of truth to them

:lol

Ow and Darth, your sig is annoying me bigtime

True.:lol I'm buying the Man-Thing so I'm a winner!:maul

My sig? YOU NEED TO BE HULKIFIED!!!!!
Don't worry bro, someday you have a sig similar to mine.:cool:

I received mine a couple of days of go ...

Honestly, I find this to be a fantastic sculpt, in particular when the eyes light up.

I would have liked his head to be a bit higher so the eyes would be more visible from a lower shelf. As a result, to really appreciate this piece it needs to find a shelf that is from just below eye level or above when viewing.

What I also found odd about this piece is that it could have so easily have passed for a Premium Format. Why? because the sculpt has strawlike hair all over it, and to boot this too was exceptionally well done by Sideshow.

I wish it was a bit heavier, but it doesn't matter when one looks at it it looks heavy, lol.

I like how the legs dig deep in the base, giving it truly a feel that it is in the swamp. Maybe what could have been done here was having one foot out of the swamp, say like it was coming on land, and the other still in the swamp, that might have been a nice option.

Overall, really pleased with it.

What I also found odd about this piece is that it could have so easily have passed for a Premium Format. Why? because the sculpt has strawlike hair all over it, and to boot this too was exceptionally well done by Sideshow.

Now that's interesting and freakin awesome...sideshow really went all out on this piece. Now somebody post some pics :emperor

hey batman, did you get yours directly from ssc or lcs?
just wondering since if you did get it from the lcs then mine might be in also :naughty

No, I got it direct from SS, this was before I established relations with my LCS, that both GreatWall and I frequent (he was frequenting it way before me), Chinook Hobbies in Calgary.

Yours should be in soon, if not already. I know the owner of the SS Canadian Distributor, and from what I know there was a shipment due last week and this week (My replacement terminator is on that shipment too).

Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

No, I got it direct from SS, this was before I established relations with my LCS, that both GreatWall and I frequent (he was frequenting it way before me), Chinook Hobbies in Calgary.

Yours should be in soon, if not already. I know the owner of the SS Canadian Distributor, and from what I know there was a shipment due last week and this week (My replacement terminator is on that shipment too).

Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

yeah not sure if the shippment made it yet, talked to my bro-inlaw and he was just in there yesterday and nothing new yet.
so hopefully we'll see something next week, but either way i won't be seeing my Man-Thing until the new year since the bro won't have enough room to bring him up next weekend for me anyways.:monkey2

on the chinook topic, Rob and the crew (andrew) always treat me fair also.

I think the latter Pitu! Peeps were complaining about this piece but the comments i've been reading lately are highly positive

People are also complaining about the Silver Surfer, but i'm getting that too. It's a fantastic piece

Back