MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *DX13 / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia / Blondie*

Merry Christmas Dane. I love your pics. That Princess leia is stunning. I am so envious. The DX13 is really a hell of a figure. HT knocked this one right out of the park!

I know what you mean, had the chance to see this at my LCS, SICK Looking is a word I would use

:exactly::goodpost:

Great updates over the last couple of weeks. Best Wishes G.

Thanks for stopping by, Gavin. :1-1:

DX13 looks awesome. Nice update!

Thank you!

Been waiting to see these! What a beast he is! On my radar for sure! Congrats on the new acquisitions brother! Dopeness fa sho! :hi5:

Thanks, Mike, such a great figure! :rock

Merry Christmas Dane. I love your pics. That Princess leia is stunning. I am so envious. The DX13 is really a hell of a figure. HT knocked this one right out of the park!

Much appreciated, Shyam, and I agree about the figure! :hi5: I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. :)

Great bunch of stuff since I was last here, Marf! Leia looks great!! Pretty close to the perfect Leia. Your SW collection keeps getting better.

Kongrats on Joel too, pretty impressive figure.

Great bunch of stuff since I was last here, Marf! Leia looks great!! Pretty close to the perfect Leia. Your SW collection keeps getting better.

Kongrats on Joel too, pretty impressive figure.

Thanks, KD! I always appreciate you stopping by, and the feedback on Leia especially means a lot coming from a SW fan/collector of your magnitude. :duff

Talk about late to the party...

I was able to stay away from the Avengers line until now, but I had to pick these two up because the pics I see of them continue to blow me away. Plus, if you are going to pair two Avengers, I feel like these two are the way to go. :) I only had to give HULK another inch or so of clearance with the current pose, which is nice because it doesn't really throw off the detolf aesthetic at all. I removed his black spandex underwear as well, so there's no risk of staining with the hunched pose. :)

Thanks for looking!

Talk about late to the party...

I was able to stay away from the Avengers line until now, but I had to pick these two up because the pics I see of them continue to blow me away. Plus, if you are going to pair two Avengers, I feel like these two are the way to go. :) I only had to give HULK another inch or so of clearance with the current pose, which is nice because it doesn't really throw off the detolf aesthetic at all. I removed his black spandex underwear as well, so there's no risk of staining with the hunched pose. :)

Thanks for looking!

Very nice posing Marf! I think you made the right choice, these two are certainly the most visually interesting Avengers

Very nice posing Marf! I think you made the right choice, these two are certainly the most visually interesting Avengers

Thanks, bud! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get a natural looking crouch pose out of HULK, but I'm pretty happy with the result. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *HULK & BD Mk VII / DX13 / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia

I know I've said it before but your Leia is PERFECT Dane! I have the same setup, holding out hope Nathan will paint mine when hes ready. Its worth whatever wait it takes to have something that fantastic in your collection.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *HULK & BD Mk VII / DX13 / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia

Wow man, you've been busy, I gotta keep my eye on you... Jealous of you hulk

Nice shots Marf, Kongrats on Hulk!

Great Great Update and Scores + Pic's, Dane, so will you be creating a Avengers Team now? Excellent Post my Friend

Great update bro!

Thanks, Darth! :)

I know I've said it before but your Leia is PERFECT Dane! I have the same setup, holding out hope Nathan will paint mine when hes ready. Its worth whatever wait it takes to have something that fantastic in your collection.

Thanks, man, I appreciate that! She's a prime example of why I love this hobby. The collection had a gap I wanted to fill, the community rallied behind the idea and made it happen. :) And I totally agree about patience for quality, I'm sure Nathan will be able to tackle Leia for you in the near future.

Wow man, you've been busy, I gotta keep my eye on you... Jealous of you hulk

Thanks, Ian. :lol Looking forward to dinner on Saturday!

Nice shots Marf, Kongrats on Hulk!

:1-1:

Great Great Update and Scores + Pic's, Dane, so will you be creating a Avengers Team now? Excellent Post my Friend

Cheers Big C, I'm not planning to assemble the Avengers from the film, but I do have my eye on the Thor: Dark World figure, and if the Cap: Winter Soldier figure is awesome....they may end up assembling after all. :lol

So with the release of the awesome SSC Vader, I was able to snag the parts I needed to convert my 'ESB/ANH' Hurricane amalgamation into a true ESB/ROTJ version! Here he is, made up of Hurricane, SSC and lforigo parts. :)

Sorry for the redundancy, I'm so lazy when it comes to reposing! :lol

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *ESB/ROTJ Vader / DX13 / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia*

Looks good Dane! I like the proportions. Is that the new sideshow shoulder armor on him?
And what body is it on? Is it the original hurricane body?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *ESB/ROTJ Vader / DX13 / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia*

wow!, how did i miss this thread.
Your collection is Awesome!!! really love that room :clap

Fantastic :clap

Looks good Dane! I like the proportions. Is that the new sideshow shoulder armor on him?
And what body is it on? Is it the original hurricane body?

Thanks, Ian! He's rocking the new SSC shoulder armor, chest box, belt and gloves. The helm, body, boots, and leg armor is Hurricane, and the cape/tunic is from lforigno. :)

wow!, how did i miss this thread.
Your collection is Awesome!!! really love that room :clap

Thank you, weihon! Updated collection pic coming soon!

Fantastic :clap

Cheers KD, thanks for stopping by. :)

Very beautiful ;)

:duff

So with the release of the awesome SSC Vader, I was able to snag the parts I needed to convert my 'ESB/ANH' Hurricane amalgamation into a true ESB/ROTJ version! Here he is, made up of Hurricane, SSC and lforigo parts. :)

Sorry for the redundancy, I'm so lazy when it comes to reposing! :lol

Another Excellent Post my Friend and Pic's

Back