Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's a good pose. Like his introduction at Two-Face's lair.

If it wasn't for that blasted lecher's tongue.
1719791618825.png

Finally got him! First impression is it's a good purchase. I definitely love the slender build to him. It captures Carrey very well. He's a bit stiff and awkward to pose. The leotard on the hands and the coat buttons are a concern. I like both head sculpts. They work with a variety of poses. The big nit are the plugs on the sculpts; they seem shallow. They do not pop in snug. The open mouth sculpt stays on fairly well. The hatted sculpt pops out too easily. Hopefully that's a one off problem. I haven't read that as being a problem.
Here are a couple of crappy pics. Mainly for Wor. :ROFLMAO: Once I get the hang of him he should be a lot of fun along with Dual Face.
Riddler 1.jpeg
Riddler 2.jpeg

For those of you that can't decide on how to make the best use of displaying him STONEY STANDS has the absolute best option! This acrylic stand can display the hat and jacket perfectly while still displaying Jim Carreys crazy leotard look from the film! #JOYGASM !
1000043413.jpg
1000043414.jpg
1000043415.jpg
1000043416.jpg
1000043417.jpg
1000043418.jpg

Back