Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my all-time favorite figure ever if it ever releases. The color, sculpt, clothing and his umbrella all of them comes together perfectly, Batman 66 really had some cool designs. This looks very life-like i hope this goes up on pre-order as soon as possible.

The figure appears so lifelike. As mentioned above, the colors, the styling, the umbrella! Perfect companion piece to The Joker, and Batman & Robin of course.

I want my Riddler now. This can wait until I actually see something in hand. (just my opinion. don't come at me bro :chase )
I’m kind of assuming they are’t going to put Penguin up for PO until Riddler starts to ship, like they did with BF Riddler and Two Face. At least, I think that’s how they should do it. Quit making their backlog any deeper than it already is

It looks like they set a name for him. Could this mean he’s going up for preorder soon actually? Wishful thinking

Attachments

• IMG_5543.png
    IMG_5543.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, he has to be their next preorder. That other shot they took of him with his mask on looked like a preorder listing picture.

The only question is whether they’ll drop preorders for him soon, or wait until Gorshin Riddler releases, like what they did with Carrey Riddler and TLJ Two-Face.

Could Gorshin Riddler be on the horizon?

Back