Marvel characters that should be made into PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they need to finish up the main characters in x-men pf line: professor x, magneto, jane grey (normal + phoenix), beast, storm(done properly this time) and end with a blackbird dio.

they need to finish up the main characters in x-men pf line: ...Jean Grey (normal + phoenix)
Fixed for you. :wink1:

Dark_phoenix.jpg

jean-grey-x-men-women-6074711-586-824.jpg

they need to finish up the main characters in x-men pf line: professor x, magneto, jane grey (normal + phoenix), beast, storm(done properly this time) and end with a blackbird dio.

I would rather have them switch gears and go on a X men villan streak.. and I must be the only person who has no interest in female statues:cuckoo:

I would rather have them switch gears and go on a X men villan streak.. and I must be the only person who has no interest in female statues
I have said it many times before and will say it again, Jean Grey is probably the most recognizable Marvel female (Storm and Invisible Woman being up there as well). As Phoenix, she is also probably the most popular female character; I have no clue why she hasn't been made into a PF yet.

Other than key X-Men female characters, I am not interested either. I think an X-Villain run would be a great idea, but I am sure the Spidey fans on the boards would highly disagree. Sideshow should give us Magneto, Apocalypse, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Sinister, and then start on the Sinister Six.

Last edited:
Well spidey has ALOT of great villans... a mysterio IMO could be amazing..shocker and sandman also would be great pf's

I would rather have them switch gears and go on a X men villan streak.. and I must be the only person who has no interest in female statues:cuckoo:

Great idea. Don't mind if they finish this X-Men team first, but a villain streak after it would great.

I hope the sash is the only thing that is PF on Phoenix....but that's wishful thinking :eek:

Would be very nice, but if her outfit is done just as well as Black Cat I wouldn't even mind real cloth. Looking at the patterns on Jean's outfit though and the different colors I think sculpted would turn out bettter.

Sideshow should give us Magneto, Apocalypse, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Sinister, and then start on the Sinister Six.

Why not take turns. :peace First an X-Men villain PF, than a Sinister Six 1:4 comiquette, X-Men Villain PF, Sinister Six 1:4 comiquette etc.:yess:

Prefer Apocalypse and Juggernaut as maquettes.

Why not take turns. :peace First an X-Men villain PF, than a Sinister Six 1:4 comiquette, X-Men Villain PF, Sinister Six 1:4 comiquette etc.:yess:

:lol Sorry, sometimes intentions do not come out clear in written expression. I was trying to be sarcastic that the X-Men fans should get everything they wanted first; it obviously didn't come out like that. :lol

I think it would be a great idea to alternate between X-Men villains and Spidey villains. This would keep more fans interested and possibly get more customers.

True enough. Brock will always be the definite Venom to me as well BUT you have to read the new ongoing Venom series to truly appreciate why this incarnation deserves it own merch. Just like Bucky did as Cap.

Well IMO Spidey and X-Men have the best Marvel Villains, so this'd be perfect.

Why is it that villains get much less collectibles than heroes? :dunno

True enough. Brock will always be the definite Venom to me as well BUT you have to read the new ongoing Venom series to truly appreciate why this incarnation deserves it own merch. Just like Bucky did as Cap.

:goodpost: new doesn't mean better, but different and just as good or in few select cases better

Back