Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-_-

I guess the Avengers are the real villains then especially Tony for preventing Thanos from stopping the Celestials emergence.

This movie just became dumb AF.
More like delayed it. Half of earths population would be the same as it was in the late 1960's. A 50 year set back in relation to waiting millennia is nothing.

EDIT: You know what, your point still stands. IW Thanos wasn't much of a threat. The biggest upset would be EG Thanos 'shredding the universe down to its last atom' and rebuilding. Now surely THAT would interfere with Arishem's plans.

Last edited:
20220122_114603.jpg

motorboat-vince.gif

Robert Rodriguez is rightfully taking quite a lot of flak in the Boba Fett thread, but lest we forget, he's the one responsible for bringing Salma Hayek to the attention of the world, so he's not all bad.

Oh man oh man....Desperado.....her appearing dancing on that TV screen in Four Rooms....her scene in From Dusk Til Dawn. All Hall of Fame moments in the annals of boner history.

motorboat-vince.gif

Robert Rodriguez is rightfully taking quite a lot of flak in the Boba Fett thread, but lest we forget, he's the one responsible for bringing Salma Hayek to the attention of the world, so he's not all bad.

Oh man oh man....Desperado.....her appearing dancing on that TV screen in Four Rooms....her scene in From Dusk Til Dawn. All Hall of Fame moments in the annals of boner history.
Her jugs could have saved this movie. Missed opportunity Disney.

Unlike the whiny Scarjo, Jessica Biels and Alyssa Milano who are now ashamed of having used their sexuality in hollywood to earn millions Salma said this is my body it’s awesome and i’m going to proudly show it off!

You go girl you should be proud of that gorgeous face and those award winning suffocating milk factories lol

Last edited:
Unlike the whiny Scarjo, Jessica Biels and Alyssa Milano who are now ashamed of having used their sexuality in hollywood to earn millions Salma said this is my body it’s awesome and i’m going to proudly show it off!

You go girl you should be proud of that gorgeous face and those award winning suffocating milk factories lol
Time to move on to the Dr. Strange MoM thread!

272271975_4605940819525183_3156744549659206139_n.jpg

Maybe Disney can miscast Dr. Doom for you:

k86EVac.jpg
Considering I've seen Gus Fring and Denzel (plus NuMorpheus) thrown as names for the BALKAN dictator, a white woman wouldn't be the worst that I have to fear. I'd even take Dev Patel. I liked the guy, he sold me on the Green Knight, and Doom is technically supposed to be a gyppo so I can't complain for accuracy.

172d975a9331207627c4befcd87f8ce4da-green-knight-1.rsquare.w700.jpg

I've said it before, but if I see Gus Fring as a Balkan Dictator I'm legitimately selling/burning everything bar some special pieces.

If I were to genderbend Doom into a woman, I'd go for a crazy MILF type. Robin Wright, Rebecca Ferguson, Monicca Bellucci, Catherine Zeta Jones, that type. Jolie could've done it easily, but she was wasted as Thena.

1x4inm5z9pp61.jpg

Valeria would then be R63'd into a guy, and I volunteer to play him. Or maybe Kristoff. I'd be a good god/stepson...

With how awful MCU Kang is, I find myself wishing they had gone with Susan Kang:

c6a5eec4299e99f681d606b497751e68--ultimate-marvel-digital-comics.jpg

The Kang/Maker arc was legitimately great.

Chloe Zao pretty much confirmed that Thanos ideology was not “balance” related but a mission related to the celestials emergence with over population as the catalyst based off his interactions with his brother Eros which she said was the Ajak of Titan.

Now one could try and tie together balance with emergence to make this retcon work but not me screw that noise lol
I think she stole that idea from this:

Depending on when she said that, the Film Theory episode about that was from 2 months ago.

Close your eyes.....give me your hand, darling.

Do you feel my heart beating? Do you understand?

Do you feel the same?? Or am I only dreaming?

If I can make one person get that stuck in their head and belt that out for no reason at work or the dinner table...then my work here is done.

Back