Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shay Maria>everything, right Richard? :D

ALSOSHAYMARIAISTOOHOTFORMETOPOSTATWORK!

:drool Me like!

482927c5a891d-716x1024.jpg

Mattel employs approximately 27,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Mattel’s vision is to be the world’s premier toy brands–today and tomorrow.

gee thanks Mattel, for taking away more jobs from americans that need jobs right now!

Mattel employs approximately 27,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Mattel’s vision is to be the world’s premier toy brands–today and tomorrow.

gee thanks Mattel, for taking away more jobs from americans that need jobs right now!

Oh come on, MOTU toys have been made in China since day one.

You think paying $20 per figure is bad - what do you think they'd cost if they were made in the US?

Just got Moss Man!!!! Wow, you guys weren't kidding when y'all were talking about the scent. Smells like Pine Lysol in here.

Oh come on, MOTU toys have been made in China since day one.

You think paying $20 per figure is bad - what do you think they'd cost if they were made in the US?

everything is made in China...thats the point! the other point is that our country(businesses) continues to ship out jobs while we are at a 17-20% unemployment rate and Mattel brags like they are doing something good by keeping other countries employed..we'd still be paying $20 or less here, if they didnt devalue our Currency like they are doing and causing inflated prices

So I was finally able to open my moss man today after getting back from a vacation, and I really like him.... except:

1. the smell is sort of bothering me. It kept wafting over while he was on the coffee table and I was catching up on some TV. Maybe he's just a little gassy now and it will tone down.

2. The "angry" face has a significant' portion of the flocking rubbed off on his chin; like all the way from his left cheek to his left jawline/chin is flock-less. Think I'm going to have to call about it and just get that head replaced. It's bugging me now. He's posed with the more "thoughtful" sculpt, but personally I like the angrier one better.

Back