Matrix 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be alone but I love the trilogy.
Same.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Yeah, I like the 2nd half... but the first half is unwatchable to me. So, as a whole movie, its just OK... with a great fight and a great highway chase.

1.5 good movies out of 4 total... soon to be 5.
basically every scene inside the matrix itself. good.
everything outside the matrix kind of sucks.

I must be alone but I love the trilogy.

I don't really like the new oracle and she ruins it for me. the first oracle was more interesting.
I remember hearing that they only wanted 2 movies and the studio pushed for 3. which kind of shows.
and matrix 3 wastes so much time between the train station and all the human meetings. the Zion war is cool, but you could cut 45 minutes out of that movie and not lose anything.

I wish someone did a fan edit like they did with the Hobbit. cut all unnecessary parts. matrix 3 is kind of depressing. it lacks the hope of the first two.

I remember hearing that they only wanted 2 movies and the studio pushed for 3. which kind of shows.
Reloaded and Revolutions were written and shot as one epic film, but split in two parts and intended to be released one month apart. The studio chose to separate them by six months, which made Revolutions feel more like a poorly structured sequel than the latter half of the second movie.

Personally I would've called them Reloaded Pt. 1 and Reloaded Pt. 2. Might've gone down smoother, who knows?

Last edited:
Reloaded and Revolutions were written and shot as one epic film, but split in two parts and intended to be released one month apart. The studio chose to separate them by six months, which made Revolutions feel more like a poorly structured sequel than the latter half of the second movie.

Personally I would've called them Reloaded Pt. 1 and Reloaded Pt. 2. Might've gone down smoother, who knows?

you could tell they didn't have enough material for part 3. there's just too much filler and it ruins the epicness of reloaded. reloaded was epic like kill bill part 2 and revolutions was more slower like kill bill part 2 but kill bill part 2 has a better story and better writer. Quentin.
I've never been more disappointed at the theaters than watching revolutions. truly broke my heart lol.

The final boss battle saved Revolutions for me. It beat MoS by a decade!
yes they fight is good and needed to be longer. revolutions needed better action more action.
we needed to see smith damage the matrix more.

Back