Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming Bruce has encountered Manbat in this DCCU it would make sense for Manbat to personify his fear in a nightmare. So it works either way for me.

Every figure in this line looks horrible, except for heat vision Superman and Knightmare Batman (who has bad articulation).

I like armored Batman. He has great articulation, but the way they painted/ sculpted his eyes bothers me so much. :slap

in my opinion those "heat vision" eyes just look sort of silly, especially up close. and i don't think a figure can have "great articulation" without double jointed elbows or ankle pivots.

I'm okay with the articulation and the design of the figures but not the price point. $12 per figure would have been great, considering the bump in quality for the upcoming dc movie-verse collection sitting at $40.

And for me, it's not whether it really is Man Bat or a bat creature; it's just how the dream figure makes sense in the story line. It's just my interpretation. I would like to see the actual design of the creature since it was so quick, to see how the toy compares but perhaps a re-paint would make it pop out more.

just got the last two pieces to complete the gun, very awesome. The Bat creature is definitely the weirdest choice to include in this line. However, it also has the most joint articulation. The sculpture of the piece is actually very impressive for it's size; with textures and veins throughout the figure.

I still wish we would've gotten Doomsday as the collect & connect figure instead of the grapnel blaster. Also would've taken Alfred over the Bat Creature, though it's a really cool figure.

To people who haven't gotten any unmasked Batman or heat vision Superman figures, check your local TRUs! I just found a heat vision Superman and six or seven unmasked Batmans at my local TRU. Good luck!

To people who haven't gotten any unmasked Batman or heat vision Superman figures, check your local TRUs! I just found a heat vision Superman and six or seven unmasked Batmans at my local TRU. Good luck!

All I ever find is Batman, cant find Heat vision superman.

All I ever find is Batman, cant find Heat vision superman.

theres only one superman per case so he sold out right away. Mattel does the same thing over and over again, they focus on a single character they think will sell and pack the crap out of the cases with that one character figure and then short pack the rest

Some of the suicide squad figures have hit ebay..

deadshot.jpg

harley.jpg

joker.jpg

Suicide-Squad-Batman-Mattel-6-Inch.jpg

just a heads up ,amazon has the 12 inch mech suit batman for $11 ,or £15 deliverd tax paid to the uk ,got another one yesterday been messing about with it ,
27655822481_f8baa9272a_z.jpg

27655765341_a27f82b6aa_z.jpg
27696544026_e3d1892992_z.jpg
27655831931_a605455189_z.jpg
27730324325_d0fea2fcde_c.jpg

Back