Medicom RAH Young Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point, can't say I'm impressed with it. I hadn't planned on buying this, but if it came out good, I would have considered it. Looks like I'll just be sticking with Henry Sr. and KOTCS Indy for the collection at this point.

So I guess Medi is done now? This was the last figure, correct?

At this point, can't say I'm impressed with it. I hadn't planned on buying this, but if it came out good, I would have considered it. Looks like I'll just be sticking with Henry Sr. and KOTCS Indy for the collection at this point.

So I guess Medi is done now? This was the last figure, correct?

Probably why QC was piss poor on that one.

WTF! I don't care about flash, bad pics, or whatever... that paint is clearly an abomination and the clothing may be the wrong color as well. For $150???

:yuck Ugh.

CANCELED.

This was the last Medicom figure I had on order. I am done with them for good now. Toys that look like these should cost more than $30.

:rotfl Seriously, didn't they see how bad they screwed up his hair? It looks like somebody dipped his head in a bottle of mustard.

I really want to see this one out of the box. I'm sure the hair will be just as yellow, but I don't care about the paint apps one little bit as long as the sculpt hasn't been messed with since the paint can easily be fixed. I'm not saying I would pay $150 for it, but as long as the sculpt is unchanged I'm definitely going to pick it up sooner or later.

I think it will be my first Medicom figure.

I hope someone posts more pictures. The hair is looking way off in color in that box shot, but the likeness is still there....

Hope it's not a bomb...I was actually looking forward to this figure..

Why can't everybody be like Hot Toys, where the prototype looks amazing, but gets blown away by the actual product. Sideshow, and especially Medicom, usually go the usual other direction.

I'll definitely take that Cross of Coronado for my SS Indy dio though.

Well what more can be said...:(

ap_20090511115050147.jpg.jpg

ap_20090511115042186.jpg.jpg

Back