Mel Gibson's - A P O C A L Y P T O - FINALIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at page 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mel Gibson's - A P O C A L Y P T O -custom work

Do yourself a favor and check it out Marf... it's an awesome flick :lecture

Do yourself a favor and check it out Marf... it's an awesome flick :lecture

Will do! If only I could make a dent in the ever-growing "must see list." Too many movies, too little time. :( I'll bump this one up, though. :rock

I still haven't seen this, but that is undoubtedly excellent work you have done there. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this! :clap

Dude.... stop re-watching The Matrix (unless it's to get more screenshots for Denny) and get on this... like... NOW.

:)

Hi there,here is my work inspired by the most realistic film i've ever seen APOCALYPTO.I really love this film and here's the resualt.

ps.on progress​

B4jqMJ.jpg

Holy Cow!!! Dude!!! :panic:
That is amazing!!
I love the film as well and I want to tackle these guys!! :D

93.jpg

23.jpg

I so whish they would've released a "Making of" book of this movie... :monkey2

Wow, that is amazing!!! You gotta do Zero Wolf next. My favorite design from the movie.

Copyofref.jpg

:exactly::lecture

That looks amazing! I absolutely loved this film and it's so great to finally see someone giving it some 1/6 love.

My thoughts exactly!!

I was completely surprised by how good this movie was... I just happened to catch it on TV (soon after we went to HD) and the film just blew my mind. I had no expectations as I really hadn't heard much about it.

The one movie I regret not seeing on the big screen is this one. When I finally got around to watching it on blu ray it blew me away. I watched it several times repeatedly after that. Such a beautiful, breathtaking movie.

You gotta see it on Blu Ray GB. Visually - it is really spectacular.

It was weird, because when the movie came out, it was right after Mel's rant scandal, so it hurt the movie really bad... which is unfortunate because it is an amazing movie.
Despite the historical inaccuracies and blatant exaggerations, I can see it as a great powerful movie. And I give props to Gibson for making a movie in Mayan.
I actually was on vacation at some of the locations they used in the movie. Catemaco, and the waterfall, about 2 weeks after they finished filming,
There were some signs of locations and some crew still around.
One guy at a restaurant told us that Mel used to go there for dinner and that he was a class act... :dunno

Anyway, amazing work dude!!

Yeah, I think a lot of people wrote the movie off due to his behavior and he's not done well in the public since. But no denying the guy makes killer movies :lecture

That is freekin AWESOME!

Yeah, I think a lot of people wrote the movie off due to his behavior and he's not done well in the public since. But no denying the guy makes killer movies :lecture

I have to admit that is what kept me away from seeing it at the theater. :( Mel really screwed himself good on this one.

Wow, that is amazing!!! You gotta do Zero Wolf next. My favorite design from the movie.

Copyofref.jpg

I agree zero wolf would be a bad mutha!! Awesome movie too one of my favorites

Very nice work so far.

And one of the best movies of the 2000's.

4 pages after 1 day means you're doing something right. Awesome work.

thanks for wathcing.

i really love if some publishing released some kind of Making of .....(book).this movie is a full of design.

after i watched apocalypto(not in a theater) then 10000 BC arrived in.i really expect that movie is gonna cool as apocalypto did but it's totally not (for me)since they make a conversation in english.

A Making of book would have been a must have for me. Really looking forward to seeing your work on this figure and any others you tackle.

Great looking figure.
I never saw the film when it was released because I was confused abouit what it was about plus it had subtitles which means effort:).

Watched it not that long ago very good I thought.

Yeah, Mel has definitely entered his own personal apocalypto - wasn't sure what I'd find when I clicked on this link! Maybe a custom of the dishevelled "arrest pic" Mel (which would a very edgy and socially relevant custom!)

Amazing work though, excellent custom!

Back