Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the excitement over the new Hot Toys Keaton Batman, I took the Mezco version off the shelf to take a closer look.

This damn thing is already ripping!! And I have NEVER posed it!! I was too scared to move it, so it's been standing at attention for the last year, stiff as a board, in the same pose it was in in the box.

There's a small rip starting above each bicep.

I hate this thing. I've never been more disappointed in all my years of collecting. After that ridiculous 3 and a half year wait...it's just so insulting. I'm never giving Mezco my money again.

The only good thing is having the heads to use on the McFarlane body.

Nobody has done this guy right in all these years. Even Hot Toys is just a stupid rubber onesie. No excuse for a 12 inch figure to not have the costume constructed the way it was in real life. And no excuse for a 6 inch figure to not simply be made of plastic yet still look good and be poseable. SHF blew it, NECA blew it, McFarlane blew it, and Mezco is the worst of all.

MAFEX could do it. And it would be perfect. But it doesn't seem to be on their radar.
I was shocked to discover the same. Posed strictly vanilla since day dot, now with 2 huge rips between the shoulder/biceps. I have 'draped' the crap cape in such a way to hide the mess but its shocking that a $100 figure would disintegrate like that.

Back