Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say that the narrow shoulder True Type doesn't fit the Saturday Toys suit well or am I mistaken?

You're not mistaken. I said that. The shoulders look too baggy/big on the narrow shoulder True Type. It fits better on a broad shouldered True Type. I don't have pics to back up this claim. You can try it and see if you like it. All I know is I didn't.

I won't bother posting pics. I got the tan suit on him but I'd love to see some gray suit Michaels out there!

Got my head today. It's awesome. Thanks again Z.
Here are a few quick pics-
dsc02764h.jpg

dsc02766b.jpg
dsc02768p.jpg

awesome where u get the glasses ?

Hey everyone, just discovered the forum and I'm wondering if I'm somehow not too late to still get a sculpt?

Thanks!

You need to contact z3101172 (the sculptor)
My brother wasn't on the list, but was still able to get one. That was about 10 days ago.

Nice! Looks great.

This sculpt is one of my all time favorites. I haven't put my fig up on the shelf yet because I can't stop looking at it. Once again, excellent job Z.

Is that the sat toys suit you used for him Deckard? I think it might make his head look too small. I had this same problem with my Obidiah Stane on the sat toys suit, its not that the head was small but the sat toys suits are huge and baggy.

but a great bash none the less, I like his sunglasses!

again I don't watch the show but i've seen some promo pics in the subway and the dude looks pretty thin.

The Bank Robber Joker suit might be a great option for you. it's tailored well and is very thin and irons out really well to get rid of the ruffles. Im using it for my Pierce Brosnan Bond when i get the head back from Les.

Thats the Saturday Toys suit, its the shoulders that make the head look small. Still the best option for a tan suit IMO though. I only payed $30 for mine.

I'd like to do a 2nd in a month or two when I have more cash if I can still get another sculpt, in a grey suit with sunglasses.

I got the MW head in the mail recently and I must say, photos do not do the sculpt justice. The likeness is spot on.

Ok. No time to paint but wanted to show what I'm doing. Body is TT slim. Suit is a Barbie suit that came as a set with some ugly chick clothes. Glasses are Sat. toys.
004.jpg
[/IMG]
001.jpg
[/IMG]

Got mine over the weekend, very cool! I have a DML body and the grey suit from their Michael Chan G-4 figure. I'll post pics when i get it together.

Anyone else finish there Mike yet? I'm thinking of doing a 2nd in his grey suit now.

I think it'd be neat to have him be "battle damaged." There are tons of episodes when he's bruised/bloodied whether as a part of a disguise or just because he genuinely got the crap beat outta him.

I really think the broad shouldered body helps the baggy Saturday Toys suit problem. The head still looks smaller but he doesn't look like he's swimming in an oversized suit.

I haven't gotten my Sig Sauer from Store Rooms. How long do their orders take to ship usually?

-UPDATE- FINAL PAINTED SCULPT ON PAGE 25

d2-1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hWcdia3Dg

https://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/

When your a spy, the line to sculpt you gets pretty long.

Member z3101172 has agreed to do everyones favorite mercenary spy, Michael Weston. If we light a fire under this one, we may even be able to have our figures around the time the new season of Burn Notice starts in June but it depends whos interested.

Usual deal, 10 people and we can make it happen. Around $35-40 range depending on options like drilled neck, etc. He also can paint them up for a bit extra. You can post here or PM me if you want one.

Initial 10 people will only have to pay a $9 deposit once we have 10 and sculpting starts. The rest of the price will be able to be payed after it is finished.

Check out the Sculptor's skills : https://web.mac.com/mic_luv/mic-luv/[你好]_Ni-Hao/[你好]_Ni-Hao.html

3613072181_0eb37ae9b3.jpg
3613890644_7938072a26.jpg

Doing an outfit shouldn't be hard for you, you have alot of options from a simple dress shirt and slacks to a more complete suit.

d1-1.jpg
c1-1.jpg

So Are You In?

1. Deckard
2. carbo-fation
3. Ironman1188
4. collector49 (2 Heads)
5. tjg
6. bwayne
7. Doom Saber
8. Tekkaman Blade
9. Old Grandpa
10. stshammgod
11. LordAzrael
12. Scifi67
13. magickian_28
14. rockdolly
15. Krec9
16. dwing
17. usswanker
18. K07
19. T-800
20. chuck224
21. Mongoose94
22. thebigblackbat
23. Eggtoys
24. menlojames

And check out the latest episodes of Burn Notice on Hulu : https://www.hulu.com/search?query=burn+notice

Is it too late to get in on this?

Back