Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ordering the reg. The ex head just doesn't flow right with the body IMO. If the price difference was only $10, I'd get the ex. But it's not as you can get the reg significantly cheaper through an online retailer vs buying it from sideshow.

He helping you out too?

Alfred is my boy, I might now be around when this goes up tomorrow, so he's gonna try to order one for me. :rock

Oh no, sorry guess i should have been more clear, i was just agreeing that i'm glad i will be at my Work computer tommorow when this goes up for PO.

my Job is IT at a software company so my computer and my connection is really fast, so i never have issues missing out on stuff.....that is if i'm at my computer :D

:chew me too

:rock :rock

I'm ordering the reg. The ex head just doesn't flow right with the body IMO. If the price difference was only $10, I'd get the ex. But it's not as you can get the reg significantly cheaper through an online retailer vs buying it from sideshow.

My thoughts exactly!

BBTS is only slightly cheaper. (But good if you have to cancel your pre-order at the last minute.) Depending on the piece, other retailers such as CSC or Alter Ego will have better prices.

For example:
Wolverine PF
SSC = $289.99
BBTS = $279.99
Alter Ego = $260.99
Corner Store Comics = $260.99

In other words you can save as much as $29 by goingwith an online retailer should you choose to go with the reg over the EX. I'm not rich and this hobby's expensive so saving $29 ain't bad.

BBTS is only slightly cheaper. (But good if you have to cancel your pre-order at the last minute.) Depending on the piece, other retailers such as CSC or Alter Ego will have better prices.

For example:
Wolverine PF
SSC = $289.99
BBTS = $279.99
Alter Ego = $260.99

In other words you can save as much as $29 by goingwith an online retailer should you choose to go with the reg over the EX. I'm not rich and this hobby's expensive so saving $29 ain't bad.

Didnt Corner store have the issue with the credit cards?

Alter Ego might be a good choice.

Didnt Corner store have the issue with the credit cards?

Alter Ego might be a good choice.

Yeah, Daikken you're right about CornerStore. I did have to get a new Credit Card due to their website issues. Although there were never any false charges, my CC company insisted I get a new CC#.
Since then I've used Paypal when buying from CSC. I continue to use them because my experiences, outside of the CC issue, have been positive. (Thats what good customer service will do.)

I've never had any problems with Alter Ego.

For example:
Wolverine PF
SSC = $289.99
BBTS = $279.99
Alter Ego = $260.99

Not sure about this but doesn't SS points convert to about 10% of the cost of the item? Haven't used any yet but someone wrote that somewhere.

Yeah, Daikken you're right about CornerStore. I did have to get a new Credit Card due to their website issues. Although there were never any false charges, my CC company insisted I get a new CC#.
Since then I've used Paypal when buying from CSC. I continue to use them because my experiences, outside of the CC issue, have been positive. (Thats what good customer service will do.)

I've never had any problems with Alter Ego.

I've never ordered from either but the way the handled the CC thing seemed to be bad compared to other companies that had the same problem.

Not sure about this but doesn't SS points convert to about 10% of the cost of the item? Haven't used any yet but someone wrote that somewhere.

Five percent. 20 points equals one dollar. So its still better to get from a retailer. I get all my non-exclusives through a retailer. Unless its something I may cancel in which case I order with Sideshow so I can cancel for free. Not sure which direction I'll go with this one.

Five percent. 20 points equals one dollar. So its still better to get from a retailer. I get all my non-exclusives through a retailer. Unless its something I may cancel in which case I order with Sideshow so I can cancel for free. Not sure which direction I'll go with this one.

Ah so you still end up saving 14-15 bucks. Cool.

Back