my dog ate my dream warrior freddy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrExclusive

Freakalicious
Reaction score
A few years back I had a dog and he got ahold of him and completely ruined he glove is there anyway I could get a replacement? The figure is fine he just destroyed the glove hand, and if course its one of the rarest figures they make

You can post a thread in the "Want to Buy" section of the board, or look on eBay, but that's probably it. That figure doesn't seem to sell for all that much when it pops up, so maybe you could just buy another entire figure.

A few years back I had a dog and he got ahold of him and completely ruined he glove is there anyway I could get a replacement? The figure is fine he just destroyed the glove hand, and if course its one of the rarest figures they make

Toy Anxiety and other stores might break some down on occasion or get them in trade. So keep an eye out there too.

Maybe you could use a glove off of another freddy figure? Maybe a Robert Englund one since he is the least expensive? I swear someone in the For Sale section had an extra Freddy hand not too long ago..

You can post a thread in the "Want to Buy" section of the board, or look on eBay, but that's probably it. That figure doesn't seem to sell for all that much when it pops up, so maybe you could just buy another entire figure.

I've seen the Dream Warrior Freddy sell for crazy money. 2-3 hundred.

Yep, replace his hand with one from the Springwood Slasher figure... it sells for much less than any of the other Freddy figures and the glove is identical.

That's a good idea o never thought about the springboard slashes figure I want to sell my dream warrior Freddy cause I got Robert to sign the box bout I couldn't with he glove the way it was, I may very well have to do that.

I broke my Dream Warrior's glove...:(

But the head is fine. The head is all that matters...haha. I'm only missing one finger. So I need a new one.

If you don't mind paying a decent amount for a custom one made with metal glove and blades, try PMing onescustoms. I'd seen on his custom '84 Freddy that he made them. He might do one for ya.

Back