My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amin!

Wait a minute! Wasnt that Wolvie suppose to come in later this month?
Man you beat me to it once again!!

Congrats!! I love it!!

Sideshow Wolverine pf..

wolverinepf1.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, congrats!!
I cant believe you got this so fast over there!!
You must have traded one of your cool watches for this!
Unbelievable face sculpt!! Congrats!

They look like they are decals or screen printed to the fabric...

If that's true then that's gonna be a BIG problem! Maybe by some miracle those stripes are actually part of the sculp and the yellow cloth is applied around it.

They look like they are decals or screen printed to the fabric...

Yes, it is decals printed like the t-shirt but it is quite firmed. hope it wont peel off down the road.

The rest looks perfect and love it.

Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, congrats!!
I cant believe you got this so fast over there!!
You must have traded one of your cool watches for this!
Unbelievable face sculpt!! Congrats!

Hi Bro,
Yes, it is very detailed face sculpt. No I dont need to trade the watch, only the watch strap will do already.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Knew they were decals.

My dad had a printing press worth loads of money. Unfortunately he had to close shop but he had what would be in the millions invested with inflation. I was asking if the claws were metal or are they just chrome plated plastic? Thanks in advance!

Knew they were decals.

My dad had a printing press worth loads of money. Unfortunately he had to close shop but he had what would be in the millions invested with inflation. I was asking if the claws were metal or are they just chrome plated plastic? Thanks in advance!

Looks to me the claws are not metal, kind of plastic chrome paint but quite sharp.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

more pics of wolverine pls Amin. :D

thanks!

Hi Bro,
Wish I could take couple shots of wolverine pf for you, but I am going abroad again for couple of days tomorrow.

Sorry about that and hope I could take when I get back.

Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

Back