Nacelle Company - 1/12th Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyline since Playmates quit making those figures in the 90s. Except Exo6. Who Nacelle seems to be kind of following by making figures that people haven't seen several times before. While I don't collect this scale, I really hope they succeed, and that Jellico and Tuvix are big hits so maybe Exo6 might make them.
Yup I'd be totally down for a 1/6 Tuvix and Garrett. And maybe even a Valkris as well, since she would look good next to Kruge as one of the earliest female Klingons. And she also had a pretty (ahem) memorable costume.

Which IMO is a smart choice. Every Trek line since the first playmates run aside from Exo 6 and Mego have failed. They fail because they do the big characters first. Nacelle trying something this far outside the box, giving fans a chance at getting these obscure characters, is something to be applauded and watched.

I'd say Art Asylum/Diamond Select did well. They completed TOS, DS9, TNG, and TWOK. THey also got quite a few ENT figs out too.
I'm not sure why they never
I’d say more people collect 1:12 scale than 1:6 by a lot. They’re waaaay more affordable.
Yeah, I was collecting a lot of the 1/2th scale stuff, until my wife said I should upgrade to 1/6 scale so it would look more, I dunno, adult? LOL. I think she may be regretting that now.

I'd say Art Asylum/Diamond Select did well. They completed TOS, DS9, TNG, and TWOK. THey also got quite a few ENT figs out too.
I'm not sure why they never
Completely forgot about Art Asylum. I was thinking more of McFarland, Mezco, and....there's one other I can't remember the name of.

Back