NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

Sabres...it's not impossible for them to include extra heads. They've done it before with sculpts full of detail in the 18 inch scale. It's not unheard of. Would I expect THREE heads in one package? No. But I would've been fine with 2. I know how this process works. I've known for years. But dispite that, NECA could've done it. Not much I could do about it now. Which is why i'm disappoined. Dont tell me I dont have a right to be.

That being said, I've already said my peace on the matter, and NECA aint gonna change their minds. So i'll buy the closed mouth when I can see some actual product photos.

Neca could sell absolutely separate the heads and some accessories, so everyone could buy what he wants and the price would still be attractive.

Could ,Could ,Could :lol

Neca could made a figure of THE RIDER,
that would be the first figure that I would directly destroy.:panic:

Joking

Last edited:

Sabres...it's not impossible for them to include extra heads. They've done it before with sculpts full of detail in the 18 inch scale. It's not unheard of. Would I expect THREE heads in one package? No. But I would've been fine with 2. I know how this process works. I've known for years. But dispite that, NECA could've done it. Not much I could do about it now. Which is why i'm disappoined. Dont tell me I dont have a right to be.

That being said, I've already said my peace on the matter, and NECA aint gonna change their minds. So i'll buy the closed mouth when I can see some actual product photos.

You lying, i have much 18" figures here and only Jason (remake), Rob Zombies Michael Myers , freddy from the NEW NIGHTMARE and the Freddy from Freddy vs Jason coming with two.

They have more than 50 figures in 1/4 and as i said only four with two heads

Last edited:

Could ,Could ,Could :lol

Neca couls made a figure from THE RIDER,
that would be the first figure that I would directly destroy.:panic:

Then bring me examples or even arguments.
As yet nothing came of you.

Mcfarlane made a 12 inch Robocop for only 35 to 40 bucks, how can anyone here justify paying $80 for buying a blown up 7inch figure with netting

That was years ago and emphasis on 12". I don't think theres much correlation

mcfarlane are still making 12 inch figures and they are still within 35 to 40 bucks, just becuase is a few inches taller does not justify doubling the price, and the fact that it only comes with 1 head, that's a ripoff in my opinion:gah:

Mcfarlane made a 12 inch Robocop for only 35 to 40 bucks, how can anyone here justify paying $80 for buying a blown up 7inch figure with netting

And neca have the most accurate Robocop to date in 18" scale for 40 bucks:hi5:

mcfarlane are still making 12 inch figures and they are still within 35 to 40 bucks, just becuase is a few inches taller does not justify doubling the price, and the fact that it only comes with 1 head, that's a ripoff in my opinion:gah:

First 19" is a bit more than 12". And if you find it to be a rip off simply don't buy it.

Why you use Pictires from a german Forum.
Your clean Terminator Pictures are from User Erolstein from bluray-disc.de

You are not in a position to lead a discussion.

If you what does not fit in other then you'll start to come up with stupid words.
E.g. "Crying"
You cry more here.

I'm not saying it's a great deal, i'm just glad to see some add't Pred figures being made that are a larger scale and hopefully be decent quality. There should be more available than just HT

yea i wont, i just dont see why everyone is thinking this is such a great deal :cuckoo:

This is a great deal in compare with 300$ crappy 1/4 productions from sideshow , like the new

3000101_press01-001.jpg

The Predator is more accurate than any PF and it costs only 80$, think about it. :yess:

mr91zr.jpg

Like I said in the previous thread, I'm willing to pay more if they were able to deliver the exactly as shown in the prototypes. Come on NECA, start considering the higher end spectrum of collectibles.

were these protos in 1/6 or 1/4 scale? if that Elder statue right there was 1/4, i would prolly prop 1k on it, not a figure though. Keeps reminding me that SSC hasnt released nothing but crap coming from Predator 2 :gah:

I'm not saying it's a great deal, i'm just glad to see some add't Pred figures being made that are a larger scale and hopefully be decent quality. There should be more available than just HT

fair enough.... I like seeing more ppl create stuff too, I too would hate to see one company monopolize the market. And all I am trying to get across is that it is not a great deal

And all I am trying to get across is that it is not a great deal
12%20Predator_Predator_resize.jpg

This is a great deal ! Predator 1 or 2 or Baby Predator, i dont know :dunno LOL
Inaccurate, small, expensive, with one word terrible ! Every true fan of the film know that. :monkey1

I think we have a few owners of the funny 12" guy from Hot Toys here.

They are jealous because Neca bring a much more accurate and bigger Predator for less than a half.
I understand the anger, really.

Back