NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright a quick one freaks, what is the difference between the SDCC exclusives and this new GS version?
I remember reading it was the pizza slices but can't seem to find that post through these few hundred pages.

What is the quality of the baby turtles?

I just ordred shredder from popcultcha they have the early bird discount topped up with $50 off from pennies i got a great deal.

Alright a quick one freaks, what is the difference between the SDCC exclusives and this new GS version?
I remember reading it was the pizza slices but can't seem to find that post through these few hundred pages.
i watched a comparison video just yesterday. its author pointed out:
1) +4 slices of pizza
2) staff holders on Donatello, like there were on an 1/4 figure
3) Michelangelo's front shell is painted like all others, not bright yellow like on 1/4 and on SDCC.

i watched a comparison video just yesterday. its author pointed out:
1) +4 slices of pizza
2) staff holders on Donatello, like there were on an 1/4 figure
3) Michelangelo's front shell is painted like all others, not bright yellow like on 1/4 and on SDCC.

Yeah just watched the video on Youtube.
Looks like the only difference is 3 extra accessories with the SDCC set (excluding the VHS style box):
https://youtu.be/v6YsDly2aZc?t=668

The 2 ties on Donnie's back is actually on the GS set.

Bought all 4 GameStop ones and I’m not sure if I will keep them or not. They look cool, but I don’t know what the hell im going to do with them other than keep them in the box. They do look cool though.

Stopped by my local GS said they had the sets for sale yesterday , of course sold out today but at least Neca kept their word and are shipping more out to GS . GS also told me they are expecting more

Picked up the full set at a local GameStop last Friday:

38daaf9893d2259282a18dfc6103925a.jpg

Stopped by my local GS said they had the sets for sale yesterday , of course sold out today but at least Neca kept their word and are shipping more out to GS . GS also told me they are expecting more

can you not put down some deposit to secure a set from them?

I watched the movie last night, it's streaming free on Amazon Prime if you've got it, and man does it hold up. Would be so different if it had been made by a big studio and the costumes are still amazing.

You're right, it would have been garbage.

Back