NECA 18" Alien in hand pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sculpts Are The Same Sculpt, The Figures Are Just In Different Scales. The Bigger The More You Can See It.

sweet pics Sabres!! is there a noticeable improvement in sculpt and paint in the 21" version??

Actually, the 9" version looks like a true miniature version of the 21".

All of the details are there and the paint app. doesn't suffer due to the smaller size. It's looks just as cool as it's big brother.

for the price$, if you're interested in aliens at all it's a must buy. looks sooo much better in person. wondering how much this guy will go for in a year. :D

I really think if they didn't make a load of these figures, they are going to skyrocket in the aftermarket in the next year or two. I hope this thing sells like crazy for NECA, with any luck they will follow it up with the ALIENS version.

Sweet Zombie Jesus let it be!!!!

everyone has been looking for the QUEEN! and NECA is known for good larger scale figures. sooooooo..... a more solid fig like this might be the start of its production. and if they do :google :google :google

Anybody else got theirs?

And I also hope that NECA do the whole line.
We need this same level of accuracy and detail for Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AvP, Predator and Predator 2 figures!
I know Kyle would love to do them, it's just a matter of how costly to produce these are. I suppose if this figure sells really well, they'll go ahead with more.

C'mon guys!
Let's see more pics!

Anybody else got theirs?

And I also hope that NECA do the whole line.
We need this same level of accuracy and detail for Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AvP, Predator and Predator 2 figures!
I know Kyle would love to do them, it's just a matter of how costly to produce these are. I suppose if this figure sells really well, they'll go ahead with more.

C'mon guys!
Let's see more pics!

Received mine yesterday. Geesh the legs were a major pain putting on the 21":banghead. I'm so nit picky I think they are on ok. I don't see that much space between the knee & thigh. But oh yeah what a beauty. I will TRY to post pics but let's see how my wonderful home computer is doing.....:rolleyes:

Re: NECA 18" Alien in hand pics

as for the jaw, you have to open it yourself and pull the inner mouth out.
that's a good thing.
the other versions with the spring-loaded switch gimmick *cough*mcfarlane*cough* ____ around with the sculpt too much.

i want an accurately sculpted poseable figure, not a toy with action features.
________
Mercedes-benz w123

Last edited:
that's a good thing.
the other versions with the spring-loaded switch gimmick *cough*mcfarlane*cough* dick around with the sculpt too much.

Well put, I hate my McFarlane version. That might be why I shot it with a 22 cal. pistol.

that's a good thing.
the other versions with the spring-loaded switch gimmick *cough*mcfarlane*cough* dick around with the sculpt too much.

Agreed. I wish I could pose my HT Aliens with mouths open but no popped out inner jaw.

You can. If you take a tooth pick, and cut a little piece off and the put it under the inner jaw the bottom jaw will be propped open.

Re: NECA 18" Alien in hand pics

Well put, I hate my McFarlane version. That might be why I shot it with a 22 cal. pistol.
i sold my 12" one and the 8" one succumbed to an allergic reaction to thermite.
i did keep the cool bases, though. and now there are cool aliens to put on them.
________
Hot box vaporizer

Last edited:
Back