NECA 18" Alien in hand pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big day today! UPS has my 21 inch monster, and he is due here today!
"OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!"
So, stand by for one hell of a homecoming, when this big ba$tard gets here!
His shelf spot is ready, all my Hot Toys guys standing near, are getting nervous, and I am prepped for all the hair dryer/hot water whatevers, so that I can put this one up there with the rest!
Pics upon arrival! YouTube vid maybe tonight too! Long overdue!

THE A L I E N IS FINALLY ARRIVING TO LES-WORLD!!!!! :rock

Big day today! UPS has my 21 inch monster, and he is due here today!
"OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!"
So, stand by for one hell of a homecoming, when this big ba$tard gets here!
His shelf spot is ready, all my Hot Toys guys standing near, are getting nervous, and I am prepped for all the hair dryer/hot water whatevers, so that I can put this one up there with the rest!
Pics upon arrival! YouTube vid maybe tonight too! Long overdue!

THE A L I E N IS FINALLY ARRIVING TO LES-WORLD!!!!! :rock

can't wait to see pics bro!!!! and can't wait to see a full repaint!!! I'm pretty sure i'll be sending mine to you once I get it for the Les touch.

got mine yesterday and put him together last night. holy crap this thing is heavy. im still amazed at the quality vs. price. but was wondering.......has anyone had any issues with the legs being bent?? when i line up the seams on the legs to the body it looks as if the legs are kinda wonky and may have gotten out of shape a bit. before i break out the heat gun and try to reshape i thought i would ask.

got mine yesterday and put him together last night. holy crap this thing is heavy. im still amazed at the quality vs. price. but was wondering.......has anyone had any issues with the legs being bent?? when i line up the seams on the legs to the body it looks as if the legs are kinda wonky and may have gotten out of shape a bit. before i break out the heat gun and try to reshape i thought i would ask.

YEP. I posted w/pics for my ALIEN. But oh well....:D:rolleyes:

YEP. I posted w/pics for my ALIEN. But oh well....:D:rolleyes:

haha.........i didnt even see that thread as it was a page back. yep mine looks like it's doing the same thing. i still dig him though and will position him to stand up as strait as he can. im gonna heat and shape the tail better though.

haha.........i didnt even see that thread as it was a page back. yep mine looks like it's doing the same thing. i still dig him though and will position him to stand up as strait as he can. im gonna heat and shape the tail better though.

I think it's a great mega-fig! yeah our BIG CHAPS are doing the 2 step....:monkey5

Someone over at the Hive has managed to get the dome off his. There's only a blurry pic, but I actually think it looks really cool with the dome off. It looks somehow more like the Giger production studio shots, than it does with the dome on.

HERE!

Took me no time to open and get him together! it was a hot day, and the package was warm, so he went together in minutes...

alneca004.jpg

alneca001.jpg

alneca003.jpg

Of course he'll be repainted! But when???
But you can bet your sweet bippys he'll get some SERIOUS FML paint time! SERIOUS!

:rock :rock :rock

I love this guy!!! (wish it was 1/6, BUT I'll TAKE IT!)

My new YouTube Vid with the NECA with the Hot Toys guys...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rfhXZ6WZ51A"> </param> <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rfhXZ6WZ51A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

I think NECA is said Neka. I think anyway....i'll have to look it up. Nice Vid, love the Alien Ripley! :)

Hey Les, is there anychance that you'd be able to tell me a complete color list of the colors you will be using tpo repaint the ALIEN? I want to repaint mine, but I first want to see what colors you'll be using.

Movie colors....browns, greys, blacks...like....MCFARLANES!!! MAUAHAHA!

No seriously, Im sure those are the colors he's using, unless he wants go the more Aliens root with the blues....hopefully he's not going the Alien3-Res looks with the browns, yuck!

Back