NECA: An American Werewolf In London: Kesslerwolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised to see Jack and David, never thought they'd make those two even with the zombie/ghost version of Jack and the nightmare hospital head sculpt of David. I strongly believe Neca will do another variant of ghost Jack later, with fresh wounds.

Yeah this is the type of release where I shut up and take out my wallet. Never thought we'd actually get them. I'll probably buy a second set for another set of legs/torso for a second Jack. I can imagine them doing a SDCC exclusive or something for something else.

Same:
FYI if anyone is looking for the Kessler wolf still ....Best Buy, 39.99 right now, quite a good price considering the scalpers .

I never picked up the Kessler Wolf. Ran into it once at Target, I believe. Didn't pick it up for whatever reason. With Jack and David coming the wolf is mine. I now also need to pick up Nightmare Demon. I have the SOTA version, but the newer version looks better. NECA's announcements has me excited for what could be next. 1/6 is my niche, but not a whole lot I'm excited about in that scale.

Yeah I stopped collecting anything but 1/6 or larger years ago....

My only AWIL representation is the glorious PCS 1/10 scale statue from years ago....proudly displayed in the center of my collection.

That said, knowing we just won't get these in that scale, I decided to get this series and find a spot specifically for them....

Ok cant say that without showing the beauty of this thing ..limited to 300 pieces , its the crown jewel of my collection so far...

Its temporarily got an AC unit behind it due to company, but usually it's just on the shelf in front of the windows.

IMG_9127.jpeg

IMG_9124.jpeg

IMG_9122.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9134.jpeg
    IMG_9134.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I
Ok cant say that without showing the beauty of this thing ..limited to 300 pieces , its the crown jewel of my collection so far...

Its temporarily got an AC unit behind it due to company, but usually it's just on the shelf in front of the windows.

View attachment 705759

View attachment 705760

View attachment 705761
Indeed, one of my favourite pieces in my collection too. Would love to see PCS have a crack at a new version with real fur like their new Howling 1/3 statue.

I

Indeed, one of my favourite pieces in my collection too. Would love to see PCS have a crack at a new version with real fur like their new Howling 1/3 statue.
Imagine that.....

Imagine the 5000.00 price.....

Imagine you bank account.

Back