NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really good actually. Might pick that one up instead of shelling out $410 for HT.

Yes, this will be my first NECA preorder, CANNOT miss out on this one! Also, The only Robocop I ever picked up was the Battle Damaged version. I always thought it had much better character appeal to it. It certainly will come September, that's for damn sure lol.

That looks insanely good! cannot wait !
Give us the cobra assault cannon too neca so Robocop can do battle haha

Last edited:
I wonder if it was NECA's plan all along to add sound effects & dialogue to their ED-209 or if HT's latest offering prompted them to do so.

.....*** *** ***....

Seriously, this is a dream come true. Absolutely my preferred scale for this toy. Couldn't possibly be better, if you ask me.

I know they said the $50 range although I wouldn't be surprised if it runs up to around $70.

Don't tell NECA but I'd probably fork over a hundred and still have a smile on my face!! I get to cross this one off my "dream toy" list!!

Can't wait to get my order in. That pic and their description has reinvigorated my excitement after the HT version was shown.

Like I said, I'd gladly pay double what they initially said. It's an AMAZING toy!! Just the right size and SO much attention to detail!

Truly the better bang for the buck compared to the HT version.

I'm not knocking the HT toy cause it's also amazing, and I totally understand why people who have the funds would go that route, but for me personally, this is just freaking PERFECT!! The last ED-209 I'll ever have to buy!!!

(pssst....Neca....make a 7 inch movie-accurate Battle-Damaged Robo with Peter Weller's llad eyebrow-less face and Cobra assault cannon, and that'll be the last RoboCop figure I ever buy!)

Headless chicken version is great, but it's more of an accessory than a figure. Obviously the way to go is a boxed set with Robo and the Cobra cannon and the ED legs.

Kotobukiya did that version in their teeny tiny line in 2006, but the Robocop was clean and helmeted. Still had the big bad gun though!

I have the horizon kit and would get this aswell but shame its not 1/6 or 1/4 scale. Fingers crossed they’ll do both after.

at 1/4 he'd be a good matchup for those big shogun warriors lol... kinda like the ones super7 puts out.

For a figure that's going to be about $70 or less it's really nicely done.

BL8G-INCIAAlh5Y.jpg:large

182972_10151423194432344_926038858_n.jpg

Back