Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34 days and I still haven't received my Bride Of Franky Chair set from NECA. I called their customer service and asked to cancel and they refused, so I just filed a complaint with Paypal and the BBB. Neca should have a disclaimer on their website stating "In stock, but will take a month or who knows how long to ship to you because we suck".... $11 shipping well spent...

What's even more infuriating is that I could get in my car right now and drive 20 minutes to my local Best Buy and get this now.:mad:

34 days and I still haven't received my Bride Of Franky Chair set from NECA. I called their customer service and asked to cancel and they refused, so I just filed a complaint with Paypal and the BBB. Neca should have a disclaimer on their website stating "In stock, but will take a month or who knows how long to ship to you because we suck".... $11 shipping well spent...

What's even more infuriating is that I could get in my car right now and drive 20 minutes to my local Best Buy and get this now.:mad:
They're probably up poop creek without a paddle. From what my usual suspects tell me, logisitics for most of the smaller toy companies presently is.....6th circle of hell.

They're probably up poop creek without a paddle. From what my usual suspects tell me, logisitics for most of the smaller toy companies presently is.....6th circle of hell.
I'm sure it is. I'm still waiting on my Syndicate collectibles Pumpkinhead 1:12 pre-order that was supposed to be released back in August. But at least Syndicate doesn't falsely claim that something is in stock and shipping, when it's not.

Back