NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stumbled across this. If only we'll see something like it in the future.

tumblr_m5u7ds01bl1rskfhoo1_1280.jpg

looks to me like a fan art. But it still rocks!

Had that been the Deacon in the film I would've been even more happy! Maybe Ridley and/or the film design team should take advance from fans more often!

I prefer the Deacon we got. I mean, from a design perspective that one is probably cooler. I just think from a story perspective I liked that the Deacon hinted at the future Xeno's without looking so much like them.

This pic has just appeared on Neca's Face Book page showing the scale of the Engineer. It's a very rough sculpt just for size comparison.
528896_388345764561148_830574656_n.jpg

This pic has just appeared on Neca's Face Book page showing the scale of the Engineer. It's a very rough sculpt just for size comparison.

If he's 9 feet tall, that scale comparison is very close to being accurate I'd say.

Yep, I'm getting it. If it's that big, no way this will feel like your typical store-bought figure.

^ that's what they tweeted. Some guy asked about it, and they said 'we will be pleased' :)

If they're not doing humans, then my guess is:

Engineer (with bodysuit)
Engineer (with cloak)
Space Jockey
Deacon
Giant Facehugger
Mutant Fifield

They didn't, I just assumed they wouldn't because they rarely do.

I would have thought the spacesuits were eye catching enough to warrent a few action figures, but i suppose the main draw with these sort of films are the monsters and not the boring old humans :wink1:

Honestly, as long as they make a deacon sometime soon i'm happy.

If they're not doing humans, then my guess is:

Engineer (with bodysuit)
Engineer (with cloak)
Space Jockey
Deacon
Giant Facehugger
Mutant Fifield

I'm defininately down for all of those, except for the Engineer w/ cloak.

I asked Randy for Holloway, Fifield and Janek on Twitter and he replied with 'no love for Shaw, David and Vickers?'

I know we're definitely in for David at least.

Back