New addition to my bio collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additional pictures:

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

No, actually I just now used that picture after I saw your collection. I got that pic off of Flickr.

I am very interested in this piece as I have been wanting a pred bio for awhile. Unfortunately, SS has been cutting corners so this one might be the best one to pick up. (I know the wolf is out there too)

I can still pick one up at predatorstuff.com but I would want the lights so I guess I'll e-mail him.

Quick question though, how do you like it compared to the ones from SS?

How is the paint app? Also very important,...how are the lenses quality wise?

Paint app- 5 star. Lenses - 5 star. All out of 5 star of course.

Nice, iv wanted this and cases Elder for a long time now, he does a great job!!! did you make that third stand or has it been stolen from the celtic for the sake of the photo session?

Thanks guys.

Nice, iv wanted this and cases Elder for a long time now, he does a great job!!! did you make that third stand or has it been stolen from the celtic for the sake of the photo session?

The stand is a replica I bought off of Casey. He picked them up at a show.

So I just got done e-mailing Casey. I'm looking forward to hearing from him.

I just want to thank you Turtle for coming along and introducing me to yet another piece I must have! :mad: :banghead:banghead

:D

If the bio looks as half as good as your pics I know I'm in for a treat.

So I just got done e-mailing Casey. I'm looking forward to hearing from him.

I just want to thank you Turtle for coming along and introducing me to yet another piece I must have! :mad: :banghead:banghead

:D

If the bio looks as half as good as your pics I know I'm in for a treat.

Don't you just love forums like this one?:D I started out looking for info on the Iron Man lifesize bust, next thing you know, endoskulls, endoskeletons, bios, busts, props, etc., etc.,.... Too many must haves thanks to awesome pictures. Too addicting.

Thanks Oneye. You have some outstanding 1:1 pieces, why not get into the bios as well? I got to do another group shot when I pull out the HCG P1 bio bust and pick up the Celtic bio (too lazy to go and pick it up at my local dealer).

CyborgPredatorHelmetBlueLEDs1.jpg

CyborgPredatorHelmetBlueLEDs2.jpg

CyborgPredatorHelmetBlueLEDs3.jpg

I have one, made by Bat Hunter. Original.

BlackSpideyWolverineRogue.jpg

Unfortunately I just discovered that this guy also makes that ultra sweet elder pred bio that I saw pics of awhile back.

elder_bio_01.jpg

Now I'll prob end up getting that one too. Are you going to get this one to go with your others Turtle?

Unfortunately I just discovered that this guy also makes that ultra sweet elder pred bio that I saw pics of awhile back.

elder_bio_01.jpg

Now I'll prob end up getting that one too. Are you going to get this one to go with your others Turtle?

I was eyeing it for a while. It looks really sweet. But I am trying to stay with the licensed replica as much as possible. Please post pics when you get your bios.

elder_bio_01.jpg

Welcome too the club, this is one of my personal favourite bio's, i really need a new job ;) If Casey supplied stands id have both by now but we shal see......

Welcome too the club, this is one of my personal favourite bio's, i really need a new job ;) If Casey supplied stands id have both by now but we shal see......

I don't think he makes any of his own,but you can still purchase a stand from him similar to the SS ones.

Thank's, i have spoke to him. That elder is such a nice looking bio, as is his narin so it looks like im saving again :lol

Back