New Bowen Hulk web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Like all of Randy's stuff. It's OK but not great. Part of the problem is the lack of any kind of dynamic pose. It's why I think smackdown Hulk has survived so well. He has a much better more iconic Hulk pose. When you don't have the detail of SS you should make up for a bit with a better pose IMO.

However I do like the new color he used. You can see the color much better in the third photo.

IMG_8675_zps5cb62c8f.jpg

IMG_8683_zps2c4fbad5.jpg

BAHYXcSCcAIea_N.jpg:large

Bowen%20Designs%20Hulk%20Variant%20Statue%2001.jpg

From SM

$250 + shipping for this seems silly when for $100 more you could have gotten a Grey Hulk Comiquette.

I agree that the lack of detail of these digital sculpts hurts them. It makes them not worth the money for me.

$250 + shipping for this seems silly when for $100 more you could have gotten a Grey Hulk Comiquette.

I agree that the lack of detail of these digital sculpts hurts them. It makes them not worth the money for me.

Or $150 and get the WWH 1/4 PF when it come out... And that is the problem... However, if you want a statue that looks like the comics realized in 3D Bowen is he way to go... And that is its market.

Or $150 and get the WWH 1/4 PF when it come out... And that is the problem... However, if you want a statue that looks like the comics realized in 3D Bowen is he way to go... And that is its market.

Yeah.I don't hate Randy's sculpts. They are just a tad boring. Would much rather spend the extra $$ and get something bigger and more detailed.

However, if you want a statue that looks like the comics realized in 3D Bowen is he way to go... And that is its market.

Can't argue that. The way I see it, for less than $200 Bowen seems like a cheaper and very feasible alternative for long term Bowen fans that never stopped collecting that line. At $200+ it doesn't make sense to me and probably anyone else starting out when you could get better/bigger sculpts for a bit more.

No matter how much bigger a Bowen sculpt is to justify the higher price, the value and detail just isn't there for me.

^^^ even I have to say that is what I would save my pennies up for and not the Bowen. The detail is night and day.

Yeah... Though if Bowen did 1/4 IronMan statues I might pick them up...lol.

The only Bowen that I liked that would look great in 1/4th to me was the Black Spidey Museum pose. Love that thing and would love it to bigger for my collection.:(

Bowen's sculpts look like 1/8th panels on comics while SS's look like full page panels. Way more detail for the money shots :rock

Back